Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Lori Mckenna Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Does this printer work with cardstock?
asked by shaggy on January 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Book Groupie answered on January 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I've been having the same problem with cardstock. It would just feed through blank. I went into the Setup menu --> Printer Setup --> Paper Source Settings --> Paper Configuration and turned it OFF. After that, the cardstock has been running through just fine.
MyFabulessLife answered on January 9, 2016
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine does NOT print Cardstock... Prints on Photo and regular paper just fine though.
NICOLE THOMPSON answered on August 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it will. Depends on your thickness. I print 100# 13.1 calipre with Epson all day. This one choked a bit, but took it. Train your Epson, be rough with it, it's not an HP.
F. Carr answered on July 24, 2014

A
mine HATES cardstock

and i'm beginning to hate this printer
William M. berger answered on February 20, 2015

A
I have not been able to get my Epson XP-400 to print on any medium-heavy weight card stock, even when I hand feed it single sheets. I have a friend who was able to ram a few sheets of 100# pages through, but then the printer wouldn't pull any type of paper through after that. I highly recommend you don't ram paper through - the person below who says "Its' not an HP" so you can rough the printer up does not appear to be trustworthy or logical.
Shelly answered on August 26, 2015

A
One reviewer named Gregory on Dec 24 reports it does NOT print with cardstock but his review is mostly negative. I'll let you know when mine arrives!
Book Groupie answered on January 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product