Does this printer work with cardstock?
asked by shaggy on January 8, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 answers
A
OK, I have read the manual and read LOTS of online reviews and my answer would be it is NOT recommended for cardstock. People who HAVE run cardstock through it have eventually had trouble with the rollers not grabbing. There is a 'mode' for "Epson Presentation Paper - Heavyweight Matte" which is #44. The cardstock I have is #65. IF you need to run primarily cardstock, I would advise against it. OR be sure to change the setting to the Presentation Paper mode. If you can get by with a 44 pound weight paper, then it seems that this printer can handle it. I would guess an occasional piece of cardstock won't kill it but if you primarily print cardstock you might want a more robust printer. Hope this helps! PS. I usually use a high quality paper to print normal copies and it's #22 - just for comparison.
Book Groupie answered on January 8, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
One reviewer named Gregory on Dec 24 reports it does NOT print with cardstock but his review is mostly negative. I'll let you know when mine arrives!
Book Groupie answered on January 8, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Mine does NOT print Cardstock... Prints on Photo and regular paper just fine though.
NICOLE THOMPSON answered on August 31, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes it will. Depends on your thickness. I print 100# 13.1 calipre with Epson all day. This one choked a bit, but took it. Train your Epson, be rough with it, it's not an HP.
F. Carr answered on July 24, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product