Does this take a SD memory card
asked by Grandma B on November 6, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
Yes, Grandma B. It does take SD memory card. I hope that helps.
Sunny answered on November 6, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Hi and no it does not. It has a cord that attaches it to the computer to upload pics. My granddaughter loves this camera and takes pics of us and everything else she can find to snap at...Only problem is it came with a carry cord and I cannot find a place to hook the darn thing, I have looked several times with no success...No need for the carry case for it either....She has dropped it a million times and it still works perfect. It also has some games on it too..This is an older model and there is a new one out for sale but the twenty something dollars I paid was well worth it...
mskity007 answered on November 6, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
The camera that I have does not have a slot for a memory card. The camera does come with a cable so you can download pictures to your computer. We only run into the memory being full every couple of months.
Picky Mom answered on November 7, 2012

A
Hi Grandma B, I purchased the 2011 version and it doesn't have an SD memory card slot but can certainly store a lot of pictures in its own memory. It can also be connected to a computer so you can upload the pictures and fill it up again! I have bought 5 of these cameras for 5 little girls ranging from 3-5 years and they love them! They are so tough!
Leanne answered on November 11, 2012

A
Yes, it can take a Micro SD card.
Ronnie D. Yapo answered on November 7, 2012
Comment | 0 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
[Deleted by the author on Nov 11, 2012 3:05:02 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product