Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon The Suffers Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS
Does this work with the new iPad that was just released with the new plug? I dont know if it's the iPad 4?
asked by Emilio Rodriguez on November 12, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I just received this case and it does not appear to fit the iPad 4. I could be putting it in wrong, but the bottom edge will not click onto the iPad.

Update: I think it does fit it assuming the bottom ridge should not click over the bottom lip of the iPad 4.
Chris answered on December 18, 2012
Comments (3) | 4 of 5 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the iPad 4 will fit perfectly. It has a little wider opening on the bottom than is needed to accommodate both types of plugs, but will not interfere with the iPad 4 plug.
Devicewear  SELLER  answered on December 10, 2013    See this seller's offer   |   See all buying options
Comment | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Some say yes, I say no. If you push hard enough the 4th gen iPad will kinda wedge into place but it is not a solid or positive fit. It fits like a cork fits a bottle. You can get one side to snap in completely but on the opposite side the lip never gets around to the face of the iPad, it just presses on the edge with enough force to look like it is seated -- kind of.

I have a Targus brand case w/ built in keyboard and it has an audible snap when the iPad is seated. This one doesn't. I returned mine within a half hour.
Doug L answered on January 31, 2013
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I cannot get my iPad 4 to fit in the case. It appears that the iPad 4 is a little to big to snap in on all four sides. I will be returning the case.
B. Barker answered on January 16, 2014
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, I just got this for the iPad 4 and it's a real snug fit.
Jose S. answered on February 23, 2013
Comment | 1 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes
Peter M. Zavaletta answered on December 1, 2012
Comment | 0 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product