Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports
Does this work for the HD Fire 7"?? Or just the 8.9?
asked by Denise E Kitson on January 24, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-6 of 6 answers
A
I bought the Kindle Fire HD 7 inch and the HDMI cable works perfectly with my High Definition Television. Its great my gaming, surfing the web and even streaming movies from the Amazon library as well as Youtube.
D Scott answered on January 26, 2013
Comment (1) | 3 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Yes, the Micro HDMI (Type D) to HDMI (Type A) cable works on all Kindle Fire HD's 7" & 8.9". This is the cable you will need to connect to your big flat screen TV. Keep in mind, the non-HD Kindle Fire's only have one USB port for charging the battery and transfer data (such as photos, music, etc.) and WILL NOT work with any HDMI cable.
bsaamodt answered on January 24, 2013
Comment (1) | 1 of 1 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I am not certain, but I have early versions of both and it will only work on my 8.9. My fire 7 is an early version and has no appropriate port and I don't think any of them do.
Mark Pastin answered on January 24, 2013
Comment | 2 of 3 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I had a Kindle fire 7 and it was not HD. as I remember it only had usb port... The 8 inch Hd has both a Hdmi and a usb... Now if your 7 has a HDMI port you willl not have any problem hooking it ti your Hd TV. Flay
Flay answered on January 24, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
Doesn't work on either and the seller makes you pay to return the defective cable.
Bob answered on February 11, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
This does not work on the Kindle Fire 7" Gen 5!!!!
Bob in LaBelle answered on January 29, 2016
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product