Does this work with Kindle Fire Wondering if this will work with the new Kindle Fire?
asked by RevRick on November 19, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 11 answers
A
votes
Mediabridge USB 2.0 - Micro-USB to USB Cable (6 Feet) - High-Speed A Male to Micro B with Gold-Plated Connectors

This is also another cable which works with the Kindle Fire
A cable must have
2.0A male to USB Micro B Male ends
RevRick answered on November 28, 2011

A
vote
I just tried it with my Kindle Fire and it does fit. However, I also have the same problem that seems to be an issue in that the casing dried out and crumbled. I have owned it for over 2 years and it did take quite a while for this to happen. They now have a black cord that might be better.
Marilyn answered on November 25, 2011

A
vote
what kind of micro-b usb slot is at the end of this cable? Is it male/female? I want to order this type of cable but avoid paying $10. I have seen some for a lot less.
PennySaver answered on November 28, 2011

A
vote
Where can I find this black cord that they have updated from the white one?
Aikidoist answered on December 25, 2011

A
vote
USB to Micro USB Data Sync Cable 6Ft For Samsung Galaxy S5 Note 3 S4 HTC one LG G2 Optimus

It is listed under cell phones & accessories.
Marilyn answered on December 26, 2011

A
votes
That's what I'd like to know as well.
S. Thompson answered on November 24, 2011

A
votes
Can I buy this cord at WalMart or do I have to order from Amazon? I got my Kindle Fire at WalMart. Can I use it to download books from Amazon without WiFi?
Diana answered on January 5, 2012

A
votes
The black cord that came with my KindleFire is quite a bit shorter than the white one that came with my other Kindle. I switched them out, no problem, but have noticed some areas on the white cable that have wire exposed.
Wisteria answered on April 30, 2012

A
votes
Does this charge the Kindle Fire is my question and need or wish? The power cord for my Verizon phone, LG Cosmos does fit my Kindle Fire, I am just realizing this as I sit at my desk at work, and it has the USB end that fits into the wall connector to the outlet. I will do some test work on that when I get home, for sure. But, not sure if it's 2.0
jennyd answered on December 29, 2011

A
[Deleted by the author on Jan 5, 2012 4:58:34 PM PST]
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›