Does this fit and work with a Toshiba Thrive? Does this fit and work with a Toshiba Thrive?
asked by Virginia Boozer on November 12, 2011
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-8 of 8 answers
A
votes
This item works with my Toshiba Thrive, it fits perfectly and works without issues! the stylus is awful but the case + keyboard is really plus.
J. Y. answered on January 8, 2012

A
votes
Fits my Thrive like a glove and works beautifully. Thrive is completely covered and all ports are available. Keyboard is great add-on for Thrive. Use touch screen or arrow keys to move cursor/select. Paid 12.97 incl s/h for the case. Great value. Attractive and functional! Love it!
Linda answered on August 11, 2012

A
vote
Hi, well, I contacted the seller and he said that he think it don't fit properly the toshiba thrive, however the claws on the case are slightly adjustable so there should be no problem.
J. Y. answered on November 28, 2011

A
votes
Thanks so much for coming back and letting us know about the fit. Think I will get it...worth the price just for the keyboard aspect.
L. Murray answered on January 9, 2012

A
votes
im sorry that i have to add this negative review. but this doesnt fit my thrive. im so upset bc i was really hoping it would, its exactly what i want. but part of my toshiba sticks out on the side and the strap wont go around it. its not as protected as i would want it to be. the claws only adjust but so much. if you dont mind your whole tablet not being covered, this is great. if you do want it all completely covered, then i wouldnt go for this. i just wanted to share bc i wish i read a review that told me that before i bought it. hth
N. Jules answered on March 2, 2012

A
vote
I'm going ahead and receive the case. I will post an update once I try on the item.
J. Y. answered on November 28, 2011

A
vote
Hi, I'm still waiting for both the case and the thrive to arrive. However there is two Customer Reviews about the thrive already:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R2AN8CRI5P7BH6/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004JQN670&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=

http://www.amazon.com/review/R141RA9BANFZQZ/ref=cm_cr_rdp_perm?ie=UTF8&ASIN=B004JQN670&nodeID=&tag=&linkCode=
J. Y. answered on November 30, 2011

A
votes
Yeah please let me know how it goes!
Virginia Boozer answered on November 28, 2011
‹ Previous   1   Next ›