Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Men's Hightops Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Iron Maiden $5 Off Fire TV Stick Shop Popular Services TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin TransparentGGWin  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Now Deal of the Day
Does this work with broadband cards?
asked by J. Asher on November 26, 2012
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-7 of 7 answers
A
Yes, a broadband card communicates with a cell tower just like a phone.
David L. Oliver answered on November 26, 2012
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
if your referring to a 3G broadband card like for a pc or something, i dont see why not but im really not 100% sure. David answered the questions with "yes" so its safe to assume so. :D
R. Gonzales answered on November 26, 2012
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
According to the z-boost's website it should work with data cards it will just depend on the card itself as to which z-boost you need. 3G capable vs 4G LTE.
memphiskane answered on November 26, 2012

A
i believe it only works with 3G not 4G
BlueRidgeRustics answered on November 26, 2012

A
I am running att air card and it works great.
jim answered on November 26, 2012

A
I use it at my cabin in the Mtns of NC, brought my cell coverage up lots and my laptop works great with the boosted signal
croquetMan answered on November 26, 2012

A
With a promise of a return of merchandise and money refunded if it doesn't improve reception, it's worth the effort to find out. I wasn't sure about the zboost working for my wife's smart phone, our reception was in the tank, now 4 -5 bars everywhere in the house, including the underground garage and family room. If it didn't work, I was going to wrap it and return it, but now our phones work better inside the house than outside on my deck! so it stays... :)
Thomas Souza answered on November 26, 2012
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product