Does this work with the iPhone? Does this work with the iPhone?
asked by goguitargirl on February 3, 2008
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 14 answers
A
votes
No A2DP on the iPhone (so no wireless music listening). Might be fixed one day, e.g. in 2.x iPhone firmware, or by a 3rd party.
Matthew Elvey answered on April 4, 2008

A
votes
YES.. It DOES work with the iPhone.. If you want stereo Bluetooth you will need to add a stereo bluetooth Dongle to the iPhone . The URL below is an excellent Sony Transmitter that works great..

Sony Bluetooth Wireless Transmitter for iPod (Black)
M. engle answered on August 21, 2008

A
vote
This should work fine with the iPhone 3G after the iPhone OS 3.0 update is available in summer 2009.
Doofusdan answered on March 17, 2009

A
vote
Yuppers!
Watcher answered on March 25, 2009

A
votes
Already works fine (great) with the iPhone 3G OS 3.0 beta
S. Kenny answered on April 12, 2009

A
votes
Just bought this in anticipation of getting my iPhone 3G S. Let's see how well it does with audio books.
Waqas A. answered on June 19, 2009

A
votes
I just upgraded from iPhone 3G to the 3GS and I bought an LG bluetooth headset and everything work fine EXCEPT the next/previous song control. Now does the VOyager 855 work to its full potential. Please let me know. I need that option for GYM purposes. I wanna make sure i am able to go to the next song or previous song using the control.. please advise... Thansk !
G. Tejada answered on June 24, 2009

A
votes
Did you purchase the iPhone 3GS> If so if you have this headset Voyager 855. Were you able to use the previous/next song control. DId it work and switch your songs to teh next or previous song. Please Advise.. Thanks
G. Tejada answered on June 24, 2009

A
votes
Works now with iphone 3g, 3gs and ipod touch 2g
sdz1gax answered on July 12, 2009

A
votes
Apple does not support ANY bluetooth headset previous/next, even in the 3GS.
Mark A. Shallcross answered on August 1, 2009
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›