Does this work great on the Olympus e-pm2
asked by A.LaCUe on February 28, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-10 of 13 answers
A
It works great on my E-P3. It works best in art modes, even for video and time lapse.
Chefnutta answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | 2 of 2 found this helpful. Do you?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
i use it on the e-pl1 and it works fine. Great candid lens. Be aware its f8, though and limited focus.
Thomas Austin answered on February 28, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
depends on your expectation. It is not a technically wonderful lens by any means. But i keep it on my old epl1 in the glove box or my coat pocket and use it when an opp presents itself. Its fun. Cheap. And as long as you don' mind the zone focus gets shots i otherwise would not get due to not having a kit with me. Love it these winter months when work kills all my light
Paul J. Carroll answered on February 28, 2013

A
Yes, this will work fine on that body, but be aware of the limitations of this lens. It's fun for casual use, but it's not always the best or most practical lens choice for many applications.
T. Lee answered on February 28, 2013

A
Yes, will work with any MFT camera. Great for outdoor only, it is dark lens with huge depth of field. Good for e-pm2 because it emphasizes its small size. George R.
George Z. Radominski answered on February 28, 2013

A
Should work fine on an e-pm2. See link below:
http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/post/50464209
cmediving answered on February 28, 2013

A
It works fine with my E-PL2. Makes for a nice compact pocketable camera. But it has it's limitations. You must have decent light and it'll do fine. This one and a few more were taken with the lens.
http://wrw.smugmug.com/Landscapes/Snowy-Weekend/27782923_TMxFmJ#!i=2344862487&k=JsRdh3w
William W. answered on February 28, 2013

A
I use it as my lens (and cover) of choice. Drop it in you pocket and your ready with excellent photos at a moments notice. It has such a wide DOF that, except for close objects, you don't even use the zone focus lever.
Carl Berger answered on March 1, 2013

A
Only draw back on any camera is loss of EXIF. I use ExifChanger on my Mac to add the data back in with a preset One nice feature you don't have to worry, just set f stop to 8 always. (I have about 20 legacy lenses with presets to add EXIF data.)
Carl Berger answered on March 1, 2013

A
Yes
Gray M. answered on March 1, 2013
‹ Previous   1   2   Next ›