Does it work for dog poop I have two shitz tzu
asked by Ella Riddick Ralls on January 11, 2013
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first | Oldest first
Showing 1-9 of 9 answers
A
I have to imagine that they would work well. We use the Arm & Hammer small bags for our dog as well because of the great job it does containing the smell. But I haven't used these specifically for the dog.
HMiller answered on January 11, 2013
Comment | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse

A
I don't see why not. We thought about trying it out for our dog after we're done with the diaper. There is also a kitty litter product on the market that may work for dog poop too.
Stephanie answered on January 11, 2013

A
I don't see any reason why it wouldn't. You'd probably need to bag it first so that you can shove it through the top of the diaper pail.
lilMTchicK answered on January 11, 2013

A
As a matter if fact they do. I used it for diapers for my 10 mo old and our bichon. If you have large dogs you might experience more "squish" factor as you would with really full diapers.
Neil F answered on January 11, 2013

A
I cannot think of any reason it would not. That said, I would recommend the toilet as a less expensive alternative if you are going to go through the hassle of picking up poo in your house.
Andrew D Babel answered on January 11, 2013

A
I never thought of it, but I bet it would, if u get the trash and the bags, it really works at masking the smell
Mickeylee answered on January 11, 2013

A
Yep, just bag it up first. I may feel a little awkward pushing it through the friction-based opening of the diaper pail though. Diapers are more rigid and are easier to push through the top.
dn Dave answered on January 11, 2013

A
I haven't used it for my dog, but I don't think so. You have to push the diaper through the top, you can't just drop it in. I don't see why it wouldn't work as far as the smell, but I don't think you are going to want to push a bag of dog poop through the top.
Amberle answered on January 13, 2013

A
I'm sure it would work just fine. I love this diaper pail because the smell is kept from the room so well. The only time you smell a bit is when pushing a dipar through it or changing the bag. The only problem I think you would have is how you would get the dog poop in the pail because with a diaper you roll it up and push it through.
Mike M. answered on January 15, 2013
Comment (1) | Do you find this helpful?  Yes No | Report abuse
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

See all questions about this product