Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 posts in this discussion
Posted on May 21, 2012 6:42:44 AM PDT
I bought 2 pairs of these, (one for myself and the wife) and have tried out both pairs while using my ipod touch at the gym. I haven't noticed any problems as of yet, on the contrary the sound is great and at the price you don't feel bad about beating them up, or sweating into them. Sorry to hear you're having problems I'd return them before your window is up.

Posted on Oct 18, 2012 7:39:42 PM PDT
R. Diamond says:
Apple started altering the headphone jack length ever so slightly a while back to encourage people to buy apple brand replacements. With some headphones it is more noticable than others. I've had the reverse problem of Apple ear buds not working in headphone jacks of other products as well.

Posted on Jan 26, 2013 1:44:16 PM PST
Neal Cruco says:
Never. I have an iPod Touch and they work great.

Posted on Dec 18, 2013 5:45:00 PM PST
Last edited by the author on Dec 18, 2013 5:46:41 PM PST
J.C. says:
That means you have damaged your headphone jack and slight variances in different headphone's plugs (they are all supposed to be exactly identical but manufacturing tolerances are not great on inexpensive products) is causing poor contact, OR the headphone wire is broken, frayed internally and when it is positioned at a different angle it makes or breaks contact. This is a very common problem that eventually occurs with wear on inexpensive headphones, usually the point where the wire frays is not at the plug end but rather at the earpiece end.

Initial post: Apr 23, 2012 4:22:09 PM PDT
[Deleted by the author on Jan 2, 2014 11:20:44 AM PST]
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  5
Total posts:  5
Initial post:  Apr 23, 2012
Latest post:  Dec 18, 2013

Search Customer Discussions