4.0 out of 5 stars plus 1
Besides best of seasons 1,2 and 3, you also get the wedding special in this 4 disc box set, so don't buy the wedding special dvd if you get this. I didn't know it came with the set and now I got 2 and have to return 1.
I wish they released the complete seasons instead of best of.
Published on July 17, 2007 by C. Murazane

3.0 out of 5 stars Speedy Delivery
Thought it would be full episodes, I believe they are all edited. Not as they are shown on tv. Not was what I expected.
Published 23 months ago by Terry

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars plus 1, July 17, 2007
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
I wish they released the complete seasons instead of best of.
A real american hero making the world saver or at least hawaii. Keep Dog Free, don't let them take the team to Mexico.

4.0 out of 5 stars The world needs more dogs, July 9, 2007
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
If you have seen Dog the BOunty Hunter, you know what to expect.... however this box set also INCLUDES Dog the Bounter Hunter the wedding special , plus volumes 1,2,3....

shame, because I ordered the wedding special as well so now have two....

5.0 out of 5 stars keep Dog free, September 6, 2007
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
I was flipping through the channels a few weeks ago and saw the Dog on one of the religious stations. I prefer God and conventional church to the religious TV shows, but they were interviewing Dog and it was the most interesting interview, I ended up watching the last 45 minutes of the interview with Dog. Dog described events including the Mexico capture of Luster and then himself being arrested and his trust/hope in God. This was the longest my set has been on an interview on one of 'those' stations. The host was the minister who married Dog and Beth. I then purchased the book and read it in two days - a very interesting, quick, easy read (I am guessing written on a 5th grade reading level). When I returned from my trip I opened up season 1 and was going to watch one or two episodes. I watched six of the episodes on the first night - it was great to put the book and the Dog TV show together. If it matters, I vote republican, graduated college, blah, blah, blah...

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Deal, January 20, 2009
Queenie (South Carolina) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
A great deal for 4 dvds. There is an extra dvd that I didn't know would be in the package. I bought this for my son who loves to watch Dog. The only thing is he wished it was the whole seasons instead of the best of but he loved it anyway. It was also delivered faster than expected. I was pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVE IT, BUT...., September 14, 2007
MELLOW (Richburg, SC United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
THE DVD'S ONLY HAVE 7-9 SHOWS ON EACH. I WANT THEM ALL!!!!!!!!! BUT IT'S SOOO WORTH THE 20 BUCKS AND MORE. IT HAS THE BEST ON THEM. ALONG WITH SOME EXTRAS LIKE PHOTO'S, BIO'S, AND YOU GET THE WEDDING SPECIAL DVD. I CAN WATCH ANYTIME I WANT A PIECE OF THE "DOG" AND HIS POSSE.

5.0 out of 5 stars We Love Dog the Bounty Hunter!, October 6, 2007
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
My wife and I watched Dog on A&E and thought about purchasing the Best of Series and were not disappointed. We only wish there were more episodes to watch. Don't bother getting the wedding series video because it's the fourth DVD in the series.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dog, the Bounty Hunter, March 24, 2013
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
I really enjoy watching the box set of Dog, the Bounty Hunter. I like how the family works together to find the criminals. They also try to help the criminals to get off drugs and they try to encourage them to make a better lives for themselves. This box set also includes the wedding dvd of Dog & Beth, along with the best of season 1,2 and 3. THis is a great item for yourself or to give as a gift to someone else. :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Please-no more Best of`s-we want the WHOLE seasons!!, July 4, 2011
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
I have EVERY dvd of Dog the Bounty Hunter (except the ones containing only one episode on each dvd,with just 22 minutes running time-rip off). They are all great. What i simply dont understand is why they always sell only some episodes on the dvds rather than selling the whole season just like shown on TV? I live in germany and have no chance to watch Dog on TV,so even if i have bought every dvd available on the market there are still so many many many episodes that ive never seen!These "Best of"-DVDs are just not fair!Real fans want it ALL!!!!!!!!!!Who decides which ones are really THE BEST?why does A&E decide that for us?they can not know,what our personal BEST OF episodes are-so therefore:Pleaaaaaase A&E,i hope you change your mind and sell the whole seasons soon to make it possible for every single Dog-Fan to see it ALL!
I know many Dog fans waiting for this day!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars came in the mail as discribed, June 10, 2011
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
I haven't had the chance to watch the show but I did receive it bran new even out here in Iraq.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dog, bounty hunter, October 7, 2007
This review is from: Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3 (DVD)
Dog the Bounty Hunter: Best of Seasons 1, 2 and 3I had never seen the show before and I enjoyed the DVD's. Pretty cool guy.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›