Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

on July 3, 2011
I have EVERY dvd of Dog the Bounty Hunter (except the ones containing only one episode on each dvd,with just 22 minutes running time-rip off). They are all great. What i simply dont understand is why they always sell only some episodes on the dvds rather than selling the whole season just like shown on TV? I live in germany and have no chance to watch Dog on TV,so even if i have bought every dvd available on the market there are still so many many many episodes that ive never seen!These "Best of"-DVDs are just not fair!Real fans want it ALL!!!!!!!!!!Who decides which ones are really THE BEST?why does A&E decide that for us?they can not know,what our personal BEST OF episodes are-so therefore:Pleaaaaaase A&E,i hope you change your mind and sell the whole seasons soon to make it possible for every single Dog-Fan to see it ALL!
I know many Dog fans waiting for this day!!!
on July 14, 2011
Dog the Bounty Hunter: This Family Means Business was great viewing 6 episode and Bonus about the family and how it is growing. But what was the 200th episode?

Just like the other review (bellanapoli) said, we would like to see the full seasons. We don't live in the US and are only limited to what we can watch. So come on A&E go back to seasons 1 to now and give us the whole seasons.
on February 21, 2014
I love dog the bounty hunter and his family I cant get enough of the show. I wish, along with everyone else it seems, that they would come out with the whole seasons on dvd and not just certain episodes cuz what I think is a good episode the people who pick out the episodes for these "best of" might not think its a good one and then itll never be released. Please come out with the whole seasons on dvd!! I still love DOG and all his family regardless :)
on July 22, 2011
I love dog and this dvd, is a great dvd. There are many "new" episodes. But many I have seen a ton of times. There was one were I hadn't see in awhile so that was fun again to see. And the bonus episode of the 200th episode was awesome. I laughed the whole time. So if you want a good Dog DVD this might be it. Just know that the episodes aren't "new" but rather a year or two old.
on July 29, 2014
I enjoyed watching Dog and crew "chasing" all the bad guys.
There are other episodes that I wish would come on DVD;
I'm on a fixed income and can not buy "prime" etc.
Wish there was more NEW seasons.
I have all the seasons that are on DVD and watch them over and over!
on December 23, 2012
If you like "Dog" and want some DVD action-what's there not to like? (lol) I only wish the DVD was a continuous playing DVD. I don't like having to "babysit" the remote.
on October 12, 2013
I Love Dog the Bounty Hunter. If you Love the show this a great DVD to buy. It only has 6 episodes but for the price it's well worth it. Yay!!! Dog!!!
on October 11, 2011
I really enjoy Dog and the crew doing their thing and doing it so originally. Although I don't always agree with their methods, I like to show my children that people can do all sorts of jobs and still care about people.
on February 16, 2013
love the movie it was in good shape it was on time and thanks again for a great movie it
on April 7, 2013
I have a family member that really enjoys DOG the Bounty Hunter and all the episodes. Sometimes its hard for them to catch it on TV so having the DVD's to watch makes them very happy. Delivery time was great.