Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dog Coat - Blue Fleece Reflective Safety Jacket for Dogs - Medium
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

55%
45%

on July 16, 2013
My puppy looks so handsome in this jacket. I did have to have the belly strap made tighter by a seamstress . This seems to be an issue with several of the dog coats. I have had to add extra velcro to the belly strap and sometimes on other coats to the neck also. I guess it is like fitting people of different sizes. Not one exact size fits all. Has a nice harness/leash hole at the back of neck. Cute little collar on back of neck. Would recommend this jacket. My puppy is a dachshund/lab mix and weighs 22lbs.and his jacket is a medium.
on October 28, 2010
this was a great fit for my dog it shipped fast and was everything I read about. Thank you
on September 3, 2011
This is a very good jacket. The reflector strips on it work very well, it velcroes on easily, the little mesh back pocket is very handy for carrying empty poo-bags.
I have a dog with literally no fear of cars or the road, and though I have her trained to stay near the curb, occasionally she will try and stray out on her leash when a car is coming. I take no chances and want to make sure they see my dog, even if we are in the grass or along the curb (there are no sidewalks in my living community). My only complaint is that the jacket fits loosely on my sighthound, now matter how well I strap it. So eventually during the walk it slips off and I have to re-adjust it. So if you have a sighthound, I would recommend going with a jacket from a business that you know makes them specifically for sighthounds, or just use reflector tape on your dogs current jacket. For those with ordinary dogs that are not greyhounds, whippets, borzoi, etc, this is a great purchase.
on November 3, 2012
Nice jacket. However, I measured my 35 lb. pup and ordered a medium, according to the sizing chart. I would have been better off ordering a large. The jacket is a tight fit around the middle and the collar is included in the overall length which is shy of the actual chart measurment to begin with.
on January 12, 2011
This jacket is being used on my German Shepherd puppy. They are so wiggly at this age I love the fact that you can put it on them in any position they are in at that time. Quickly too. The reflective on the jacket is very bright. I think it's a warm jacket. Great for the money.
on January 11, 2012
Coat size: XL.....an XL fit a tad long in the rear of it, but presented no problem; otherwise, it fit well.

This coat is well made and fits as described. My dog is a 70 lb. pit and gets cold easily as she has very little fur. This coat keeps her warm in temps down to 32 degrees if she is exercising. It is easy to get on and off using one large strap that connects around her neck and another large strap that connects around her chest; both straps use velcro to connect. A slit is provided in the coat that allows a lease/lead to connect to a collar worn under the coat; 'Daisy' wears no collar but it is easy to put on the harness she wears over the coat.

This coat is not water resistant at all. Rather than buying a waterproof coat for wet weather, I cut out an appropriately shaped piece of plastic sheeting that fits over this coat; the sheeting is easily held in place when it's placed over the coat and Daisy's harness is placed over the sheeting.

I was very happy with the customer service/delivery the seller provided.
on February 17, 2013
My Peaches she likes it, Peaches is scared of fireworks and gun shots. This helps her alot it calms her down.
on September 27, 2011
The item was well made, but was to large - so it was returned.

The return was easy and hassel free.
on February 7, 2013
The coat fits and is easy to put on the dog, there could be more coverage at the chest. .
on December 24, 2014
I thought it was lined...but it's cute and fit pretty good.