Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dog Nail Clippers - Get the Best Pet Nail Trimmers for Dogs or Cat Claws. Works for Small Canine or Cats. Free Instruction Video And Toenail Safety Guard. This Cutter for Pets Toenails or Toe Claw is the Only Trimmer with a 100% Lifetime Replacement Guarantee!
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc CaseLangVeirs Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM

on May 18, 2013
my dog HATES having his nails clipped... when he was a puppy, i tried trimming them myself and ended up cutting his quick, which he unfortunately remembered. :o(. so i used to have his nails trimmed at the pet daycare he went to (it took two to three technicians to file his nails down... and he's only a TWELVE pound dog), which eventually became too expensive for me to continue as his nails need trimming every couple of weeks. i began my search for the best dog clippers in town because i decided i was just going to have to muster up the courage and cut them myself again... i tried some cheap ones from a pet store and tossed them after one use, it was just poorly made. i tried another brand and wasn't satisfied with those either because the blade dulled quickly. THESE clippers caught my eye because i'm a girl and i like color, and i figured what the heck, why not? and boy, am i glad i did! these have turned out to be THEE BEST nail clippers i've ever used! the blade is sharp and STAYS sharp even AFTER multiple uses. and the best part? the NAIL GUARD. so i NEVER have to worry about clipping my dog's nails too close to the quick again! ^.^
on March 13, 2014
These are nice sharp clippers that don't crush our dog's toe nails. I was also impressed with the company. I originally noticed that the new price was lower than I paid. I received a quick response and an immediate refund for the difference. There was even a follow up email to make sure the clippers were satisfactory. I would order from this company again.
on May 22, 2013
Just got to use these clippers for the first time on my shitzu terrier who weighs about 15 pounds and is only a house dog and I was pleasantly pleased with their performance. They were sturdy and well constructed and made clean and accurate cuts. Highly recommended. Great colors too.
on May 16, 2013
As a long time pet owner, I have tried many different nail trimmers over the years. These are the best I have come across, and at a great price. I could tell from the first time I used them that they are high quality.. very sturdy trimmers that fit very comfortably in my hand, making it easy and painless to take care of all your pets nail trimmings at once. They are made from sharp stainless steel that cuts through cleanly without shattering or cracking nails, and the safety guard makes it easier to avoid cutting the quick. My dogs actually cooperate now when trimming their nails, and doing it from the comfort of our own home makes it so much less stressful on them. These trimmers make grooming quick, easy, and painless for both the pet and the owner.. and it saves so much money to be able to take care of grooming yourself instead of paying a groomer to do it!
on August 19, 2013
I bought these clippers based on the recommendation from my vet that I begin trimming my pup's nails while he is young. I decided on these specific trimmers based on the other reviews and the follow up and consideration from the company with the one negative review that was received. I used these the day they came. They worked like a charm. The guard was helpful in not cutting too much of the nail and the cut was smooth- no jagged nails. My puppy did not seem to mind. All in all, it was a painless and quick process that will easily become a routine.
on August 3, 2013
Received nail clippers last week. Have used them once and they worked as promised. Took less than 5 minutes to clip my dog's nails and the guard kept the nail from being clipped into the quick. Very satisfied with this product.
on February 4, 2014
I bought these clippers based on the reviews. I was really scared to clip my puppies nails. These clippers are easy to handle which is great with a squirmy puppy. They make a clean quick cut and the quick guard made me feel so much more confident. So Happy with this product. The Cutie Pet Supply is also very helpful if you have questions or concerns!
on October 23, 2014
The company's customer service is AMAZING. The Co-Founder emailed me to ask how I liked my clippers. Having 6 dogs I'm always looking for good clippers. I told him that the blade didn't seem sharp enough & he told me they have a life time guarantee & would send me another pair, which i received right away. The new pair's guard was too tight, so I had to use a tool to loosen it & now they work perfectly. On top of the clippers being super cute, they are also ergonomically perfect, which is super important when you're trying to hold your dog still while clipping their nails.

Overall I'm satisfied with the product, I'd say my only complain is that neither pair was perfect on the onset, but the company was willing to ensure my satisfaction which makes for a good long relationship and products I will definitely buy again!
VINE VOICEon August 19, 2014
I needed a solution for my 15 pound schnoodle-pinscher mix. She hasn't gotten used to the Dremel yet and her nails were getting ridiculously long. I decided to try these. They have worked out great.

I absolutely detest clipping my dogs' nails. I have a 70 pound retriever mix with very hard, very large black nails (can't see the quick). After the last time three of us had to wrestle her in the vet's office, I had to find a better way and switched to a Dremel to do her nails. It's still what I would recommend for a big dog because even with these big hard nails tend to shatter and make a pretty loud noise which bothers most dogs. But I digress.

These clippers are very comfortable to hold. They are very small. I would not recommend them for a dog much over 20 pounds. Of course it's the nail size that matters. They have a guard that prevents you from taking off too much of the nail at one time virtually ensuring you won't hit the quick. You do not want to hit the quick because the dog will yelp and bleed and you will feel like the worst person in the world. That's the good news- you probably won't hit the quick if you use these as instructed. The bad news is they only take off a very small portion of the nail, so it's important to use them regularly. My dogs' nails haven't been done in a couple of months and they are ridiculously long. Once you clip the nail, the quick should recede some allow you to clip a little shorter until you get them down to a manageable length. The video says to allow a week between clippings. So, it's going to take me a while to get them back to a good length.

UPDATE: The second time I used these I got a little too confident with the guard preventing hitting the quick and hit my dog's quick twice. Beware, the guard is not foolproof. Back to the Dremel for me.

SECOND UPDATE: I think when I received these the guard was not in the proper position. I unscrewed the screw that holds it in place, moved it and will try again as soon as I get up the nerve. Did I mention I detest clipping my dogs' nails? Just thinking of hitting the quick sends shivers through me.

The clippers are pretty easy to use but come with no instructions. However, there is a YouTube video that is pretty good.

Pros-
* Comfortable to hold
* Small for small dogs
* Nail guard to prevent hitting the quick. Not fool proof.

Cons-
* Very small- make sure you get the right size
* Only take off a little of the nail if you use the guard properly- if your dogs' nails are very long it will take a few clippings to get them back to the right length.
on December 25, 2015
I have a 60 lb black lab, purchase the small one by mistake. They contact me to make sure I was happy with the product, I mention that I was going to return it because I got the small one by mistake, 100% my fault, customer service immediately confirm my address and sent me another one, this time the right size. I had the clippers in the next day!!! I will most definitely do business with them again and I 100% suggest you do the same.

By the way, the clippers work great very sharp I was able to trim my Dog's nails in no time.

Great product, outstanding customer service. Perfect combination 5 star company.