4.0 out of 5 stars A must read for dog lovers!
I enjoyed this book. My only complaint is that the book is awfully short! The look on the dogs faces are priceless. The book was very funny I found myself laughing out loud several times!
Published 14 months ago by Tiffany

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute book but slightly repetative
It's a cute book that I'm gifting to my Mom for Christmas. I flipped through, and though I've seen a few 'dog shaming' pics online, I haven't frequented the site by any means. The photos of the dogs are darling - I love the expressions on their face. The reason for the 3 stars is that some of the 'shaming' was really repetitive. We get it - lots of dogs eat poop!
Published 12 months ago by B-Mon30

4.0 out of 5 stars A must read for dog lovers!, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Kindle Edition)

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute book but slightly repetative, December 6, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)

4.0 out of 5 stars If you like the website Dog Shaming you will like this, December 20, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
I think this makes a great gift for all dog lovers (and maybe non dog lovers). The quality is great and the photos and captions are very funny. I bought this as a gift because the website always makes me laugh and I don't even have a dog.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this book!!!!, September 29, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
I love this website and love the book! And it has nothing to do with our dog being on page 129!!!! Anyone who has ever been loved by a dog can appreciate the humor in the photos submitted!!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Just hilarious!, October 3, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
I've followed this website since it started and it just keeps getting better and better. Bought a bunch of these as gifts for dog loving friends! totally recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars How Can You Not Love This Book!, July 9, 2014
Maddy (Tennessee, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Kindle Edition)
Considering that my usual reading fare consists of thrillers and true crime, with a tad of Tudor history on the side, "Dog Shaming" was a delightful departure for me. And, owning two senior Chihuahuas makes it even easier to identify with these owners' plights.

No deep read here. The plot doesn't thicken - it doesn't even develop. What you "see" is...well, It. And It is a laugh riot. This book was just plain fun! I would recommend it to anyone who has ever owned, and loved, a dog or even a cat.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dogs are funny!!, October 26, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
This book is so funny, it had everyone laughing. The notes of the shamed dogs just kept getting better. Perfect for your coffee table, kids book, office gift, you name it....just buy it!!!!!
Plus our dog is on page 153, go Ditka!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Do yourself a favor and buy this book!, September 24, 2013
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
I counted down the days until I could buy this book when it came out. Never in my life have I been more excited to buy a book that I will read all the way through, share with my friends, and leave in my living room as a coffee table book. This is a must-read!

5.0 out of 5 stars You will laugh until you cry!, July 22, 2014
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
Funny book for all Dog People! If we can't laugh at our dog's lives we will all go crazy! This perfect little book features outstanding pet photograph, very, very mischievous dogs (and silent sidekicks) and most of all good-natured and great humored pet parents! A great gift for any dog lover- and order one copy for yourself!

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny furfaces, July 26, 2014
"Ali" (Mars Hill NC USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dog Shaming (Paperback)
I'm sure many people have seen dog shaming on the internet. I bought this as a gift, and it's really funny. Many of the dogs really do look ashamed, although some of them look proud at what they've done. From tearing up blankets and underwear to chewing woodwork and many other things, the dogs in these pictures are great.

Dog Shaming
Dog Shaming by Pascale Lemire (Paperback - September 24, 2013)
$15.00 $12.79