Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis STEM Water Sports

on September 24, 2012
Great quality, durable plastic. Lettering is perfect. I bought three of these tags (different designs). I am thrilled with all of them. I need two more and will definitely be purchasing them in the near future. They all came with glow in the dark rubber silencer rings, which I didn't expect. Nice glossy finish...seems like they won't get scratched up anytime soon, if at all.
on November 29, 2010
I bought several ID tags and they are amazing. I am happily giving this product 5 stars.
All tags have great fun picture on them just as pictured.
Images are clear and sharp. What you see you get.
Seller advertises that you can put 25 characters in line (4 lines max) in the back of the tag.
I did put in one line my name and phone number (24 characters including spaces) and I was nicely surprised how clearly readable it came out.
Letters are big enough to read and ink didnt came off even thou my dog is rolling everywhere and giving tag hard time.
Really good quality product.
I have contacted seller about question I had and I got my answer in couple minutes after sending email.
Very impressed.
I do like the deal "buy 3 get 1 free", shipping combined.

Recommended!
on June 10, 2013
My 8 year old grandson is into geocaching and zombies. I was so excited to see this tag. It is the perfect size for a necklace and the seller placed his caching name on the back of the tag and his trackable number for his travel bug. I paired it with a black dog tag chain. It looks great. Great color nice weight, exactly as described. now he can wear his necklace to the next mega event in August. Thank you!!!!
on January 17, 2014
I have two very playful dogs. Due to this, I have breakaway collars and I was looking for a unique and durable tag to go along with it. This tag definitely met my expectations. The zombie picture looks great and is super clear. The reverse side is white with large black letters that are easy to read. The tag came with a plastic silencer to put around the circle. This helps keep it quiet. So far the tag has held up and seems to be durable for a playful dog. I would reccomend this tag for anyone looking for something durable and unique.
on March 26, 2012
My dog is a big wuss, so I especially love this tag. It makes him seem fierce, but it's more of an inside joke. The quality is superb, the colors are vibrant, and the information on the back is clear. Great tag!
on November 7, 2014
I love this tag i ordered another one for our new great dane puppy we are getting. Our boston has been wearing this tag for 7 months now and we haven't had any issues its been thur the swimming pool and everything. Im wondering if the people who say the tags sticker peeled off if they are not useing the glow in the dark tag silencer that came with the item i could see how that could possibly happen but we have the silencer on the tag and we have not had that problem or any problems i love this tag and the shipping is super fast. If i ever need to get new tags in the future i will choose this companys tags.
review image
on August 26, 2013
Dog Tag Art Custom Pet ID tags for dogs are of excellent quality and the text on the back is clear and legible. Included are noise dampening dog tag surrounds so your little zombie fighter can sneak up on their prey without being noticed. I ordered two for my new puppies and everyone who has seen them thinks they are a gas! Now I just need someone to make some dog chew toys that look like zombies!
on February 4, 2012
Perfect~ We have a huge American Bulldog. He is very loving but him being so big people are scared of him. This tag being funny has helped break the ice. Fast shipping perfect personalization! What more could you ask for. OH! We have had this tag a little over a month now and so far it has held up.
on July 6, 2012
I absolutely LOVE the dog tag that I received!! I was a little worried when I placed the ordered because I read the warranty about them replacing it if it rubbed off and that made me iffy about the product but once I had the product in hand I couldn't be happier and I do not see anything rubbing off anytime soon! It looks and feels like a great quality dog tag that will last my puppy a life time, I am even thinking about ordering one for my older dog to replace the over popular rhinestone one I got her at the local pet store I love the uniqueness these tags offer. I was able to fit 23 characters on one line but if you are trying to fit something long I would e-mail them options so they can work with you to make you happy. I placed my order and received my tag within the same week without any problems. Over all I will buy from them again and will recommend them to a friend!
**Update - My dog has now had this tag for 2yrs and the wording is still fine not a bit rubbed off. Worth the purchase if you don't want a boring tag like they sell in pet stores. **
on November 17, 2011
Amazing quality! I bought the ID tag a few months back and it still looks new. Pet info on back is large and easy to read. Pictures on front are bright and gorgeous. Highly recommended!