Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now Learn more

on July 28, 2006
I have a 15 month old Lab mix who is hyper out of his mind and I was at my wit's end. I literally had a family lined up to adopt him from me because I couldn't take it anymore. It broke my heart so much that I decided to get the KongTime to see if this would keep him busy when I was at work so that when I got home he wouldn't be so hyper. IT WORKS!! Now I am keeping my little man, Carmine! His life is better; my life is better... He LOVES his KONGS!! He hears the beep that sounds immediately prior to the machine spitting out the KONG, and his ears pirk up and he runs to the KONGS!!

The ONLY con that I can say is that the KONGS that come with it are very small. Even the Large kongs are small, but he still loves it! It just takes him longer to get his big tongue in the little holes! Better for me because it takes him longer to eat them... keeps him busier longer!
on July 18, 2006
I have had this item for less than a week, and so far it meets expectations. If your dog is nosey like mine, then you will have to put this on a shelf that the dog can't reach. Also, you will have to come up with new treats to fill the kong with (the same treat 4 times a day for several days in a row doesn't seem like a treat anymore, does it?) When the Kong is dispensed, it rolls down a tiny ramp onto the floor. I think this product is a great idea. I bought mine from Petco.com for $100. They had a 15% off sale and I had a 15% promotion code.
on February 13, 2011
Apparently consumers did not know about this nor did they buy it when it came out.
I bought two of them in 2006 when I first saw them...
I had a puppy and couldn't be home to feed at lunch...
this product worked perfectly.
Worth every cent of it's $100.00.
I have mine in mint condition today...washes up and is indestructible.
My only complaint is having to repeatedly fill up the Kongs!
on October 28, 2007
Our dog always pouted when we would leave her home, but when I pull out the Kong Time she can't wait. She runs to the back door! I also have put things other than just Kong's in it and they slide out just fine.
on July 6, 2008
This is the most amazing product I have ever seen! My dog loves it and I know this keeps him busy and happy while I'm away.
K
on June 9, 2014
Absolutely wonderful product. Works every time. So nice to be able to leave 4 kongs out for the day and not have to worry about them getting eaten within the first hour. Excellent for dogs that are left alone during the day.
on May 1, 2014
I have spend ages trying to find somehwere that sells these things, my dog loves his kong and this dispenser would be perfect for when I need to leave him home alone for a bit, as I know if I gave him 4 kongs he would just eat them all in one go. anyone got one that they dont want/need anymore and want to sell it?
on February 12, 2014
I know these reviews are old so I'm hoping someone is looking to now sell their KongTime. My dog has separation anxiety and kongs keep him busy. Anyone looking to sell their KongTime??