Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dogs: Bullets & Carnage, Vol. 2
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

Format: Paperback|Change

on April 21, 2010
I think other reviewers have covered the outline of "who" and "where" so I'll just skip to adding a few notes of what may just be matters of personal taste.

First, I find the stylized art to be clean and graceful, which is tremendously appealing to me over styles where it seems gobs of ink are slathered around in lieu of basics such as proportion and dimension (as they apply to manga characters, that is). Detailed carnage? Yeah. But not over-kill for this genre.

The storyline is meandering but not pointless. There's definitely the feel that we're gathering all the loose ends - and building the character personalities - for when we're shown the bigger picture. So far it's kept me interested enough that I'm looking forward to reading v3.
on December 17, 2009
In this volume, we mainly see Naoto as she follows Heine and Badou in an attempt to gather information about the person that killed her family and almost killed her. With the three of them together, the story is more focused, but it's not exactly linear. I wouldn't say it was confusing, but there are some odd random jumps back in the story. It can be a little jarring at times.

While the story progresses well in this volume, I felt that the art and action weren't as impressive as the previous two. To me the action scenes in Volume 0 and 1 were nothing short of art, very clear and unique. They felt a little messy in this volume. Still beautifully done in comparison to most series, just not up to the level I'd gotten used to in the other volumes.

All in all, still a great read. I'm looking forward to the next release!
on October 25, 2014
Book content is great, Dogs Series is 5 Star. 2 star seller for me, book was listed as like new, and there is nothing like new about it. Would have rated average, good maybe.
on February 29, 2016
Crisp and beautiful pages. One of my favorite mangas. Shipping as usual was fast and well done. I have bought up to book 10 from them.
on July 3, 2014
Came at the exact time it specified. A little damage but it was a library book so I expected that.
on May 6, 2015