5.0 out of 5 stars GROOVE ARMADA IS AWESOME!!, May 18, 2006
This review is from: Doin It After Dark 2 (Audio CD)
I actually was lucky enough to get a ticket to the Homelands 2004 festival in Manchester,London. Just imagine a masssive arena that is completley packed with people and these guys tearing it up non stop! I danced so crazy I started all the way from the back of the arena to the front and got with in 20 feet of the guys from Groove Armada.I think they saw me because I was going nuts!It was definitly one of the best days of my life and I want to go back as soon as I get the chance! This cd holds one of the true sounds dance music that people get down to in Europe. Buy it, play it, and just let it run until its done!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cuttin' up all rugs in the vicinity..., December 5, 2005
Alex E. Gibson (Torrance, CA United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Doin It After Dark 2 (Audio CD)
is what you'll be doing sooner than later. This is one fine disc. You get a well crafted mix of wonderfully eclectic and funky house beats laden with some truly nasty funk elements. You'll be challenged if you're a seasoned groover. I can't overstate how much swing this disc has. If you are fortunate to own some of the Domé Ibiza series discs and love that vibe, you'll enjoy this just as much.

Doin It After Dark 2
Doin It After Dark 2 by Groove Armada (Audio CD - 2004)