5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great
Published 4 months ago by A. L. Scarbrough

2.0 out of 5 stars Mic
Came quicker than I thought but the mic does not work for me at all which is rather a waste definitely returning it
Published 5 months ago by Izzy

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great, February 27, 2014
This review is from: Doinshop Brand New Kinbas Pro Stereo Headset Headband Pc Notebook Gaming Headset with Microphone Black (Electronics)
It was said it'd take a month to get to me but I got them within a week and a half...they were well packed...and worked as well as they claimed to work...mic actually works really good...at this price I'd of assumed it'd be a bit foggy or dull...but neither of those were the case. I use them for voice overs and recordings and both deliver good quality sound. I'd say I'm pleased. The material of this headset is light in weight so when wearing them for hours at a time you barely notice...they do drown out sounds around you very well so when you're playing games, watching movies...kids/roommates/dogs or what ever you've in your home to distract you, you barely hear them at all. For me though, when I'm in a skype call I do however have to move one ear pad off my ear, only because they drown out sound so well when you talk you sound like you're muffled or in the other room...and this is probably only a personal thing since I like to hear me when I'm talking. lawl...the cord to them is nice, very long though so you have to be careful to place them up some how so they're not dragging on the floor or where you can get tangled in them while at your desk but long cords do come in handy depending on your setup..so with all that.. I'd recommend these to anyone who was on a budget or tired of wasting money on "in brands" only to have them check out a a short period of time after owning them. These work very well..and the price is very nice...don't let the price fool you into thinking you're going to get a crappy product because with these that's just not the case.

5.0 out of 5 stars 10/10, January 10, 2014
Great headset! great microphone quality, amazing sound quality, and very comfortable as well. I am amazed by how inexpensive this head set is and would highly recommend it to anyone.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good headset, December 12, 2013
Great little headset. Sound is good, Well made and would suggest these to my friends. really no down side. Even shipped to me faster than i thought.

4.0 out of 5 stars The shipping is worth a look., January 21, 2014
The headset is pretty comfortable, with good sound, and a good mic. On the other hand the shipping took a month and was very annoying to wait for. Overall the headset is good if you're willing to wait

2.0 out of 5 stars Mic, February 24, 2014

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great., February 21, 2014
Took weeks for it to get here. Does sound like one earphone is louder than the other, but could just be my hearing. Other than that it works great.

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly good for the price, February 17, 2014
After trying two different headsets from Radio Shack and Best Buy to be able to talk to my long-distance boyfriend in his Ventrilo server, and having neither of them work worth a damn, I ordered this. I didn't expect it to be great, it was just a cheap headset to tide me over until I could afford something better. But here I am several months later of using it at least an hour or two every day, and it's still working quite well. It's comfortable and I have no trouble wearing it for hours at a time. The microphone pickup is fairly weak - I had to go into my settings and do a lot of tweaking to get it so that I would be audible to others in Vent - and I wish there was a mute button on the volume control on the cord, but those are either minor or fixable issues. So for the money, I'm very pleased with the use I've gotten from it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good /, February 23, 2014
Decent prize point and quality ....I ordered for online gaming for my young nephew and he seems to be very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice, February 17, 2014
I received it a day earlier than what it said, very nice sound quality, and I really like it over all.
Got more than I asked for, for the price. <3

5.0 out of 5 stars Great sound, Microphone quality, even a braided cable!, February 3, 2014
I really thought that this would be some cheap knock off headset, that had a short somewhere, and I'd have to return it once or twice to get a set that worked. WRONG. This works perfectly. The sound is AMAZING, which is great since I'll be able to use it with my phone too (At least for headphones, obviously the microphone won't work) .. ... Strong bass, great treble, and the microphone quality is great for online gaming .. ...

Rate and Discover Movies