5.0 out of 5 stars I love the scent
I love to wear Christian Dior's Dolce Vita Eau De Toilette! This is my favorite perfume. I wish that I could purchase it in stores here in Idaho. My husband loves the scent also. You can be assured that when the bottle I recently purchased is gone I will be ordering another.
Published on May 18, 2011 by Dianna

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not the original (fake)
Published 13 months ago by Peter Salling

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars It was not the original (fake), July 4, 2013
This review is from: Dolce Vita By Christian Dior For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz. (Health and Beauty)
I received imitation, not the original. Bottle didn't have name and brand name written on it. Fragrance was little odd and didn't last. I used to buy this one many years ago in Europe, was very happy ( it was original). This online purchase was a "fraud", I needed to ship it back. Seller wanted to charge me a restocking fee 15% that was waived after I complained, if I was sent original as expected, I would not have to ship it back... I still had to pick up cost of shipping both ways. I took a pictures of a plain bottle, for a record, if needed. It can be compared to internet images of the fragrance bottle. Golden letters "Dolce Vita, by Christian Dior" are nowhere to be found on the bottle I received.

3.0 out of 5 stars no label on bottle, October 4, 2013
I fear I got duped for 120 dollars. The bottle has no description like my original does and the coloring is off. I will test it with one use and if the scent doesnt last then I know its a fake. I really hope I do not have to go through the trouble of sending it back.

1.0 out of 5 stars Bottle and packaging do not match picture - may be fake, December 18, 2013
So as many here have stated, the bottle and the packaging don't look exactly like the photo.
There is no engraved Dior name on the bottle and the box itself is has many differences.

Will be contacting Amazon as they were the seller, this was not purchased thru a third party. It looks like there have been enough complaints that they are reviewing whoever supplied them with this batch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not authentic even though seller was Amazon.com LLC, December 17, 2013
Bought this hoping it would be the real deal since it was sold by Amazon itself. Got it in the mail and it was a fake and not authentic.There was no label on the bottle whatsoever. The color was off and it just looked CHEAP! Glad I did not pay for this at full price because I would be pissed going through the hassle of shipping it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love the scent, May 18, 2011
Dianna (Kuna, Idaho, US) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolce Vita - Simply the Best!!!, August 24, 2013
This is my all-time favorite perfume since its inception in 1996 - Christian Dior created one great fragrance. I get compliments all the time when I'm wearing Dolce Vita. Unfortunately, the department stores in my area do not carry Dolce Vita so I'm grateful I was able to purchase on Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolce Vita Cologne, October 12, 2010
This cologne has more than doubled in price since I started to wear it, but I love it so much I'll pay what it costs. Lasts all day, and people always say - "What is that you are wearing - it smells so good" -

5.0 out of 5 stars wow !!, May 30, 2014
KUNAL MALHOTRA (ELMSFORD, NY, US) - See all my reviews
smells heavenly .. amazing packaging !! I wear this is for my special occasions and events .. looks good in my dresser aswell

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding scent and price!, May 10, 2014
Bought this perfume as a Christmas gift for my mom right before Christmas. She loves the scent and wears it frequently. I LOVED the price during this one-time only deal. I paid almost 70% less for a 3.4oz bottle vs normal retailers. At the price of ~$25 it was no-brainer.

5.0 out of 5 stars great gift, March 31, 2014
my sister loves this sent. i got it for her for Xmas. i thought it would come in a plain box but i was presently surprised, it was in the original box. look like i bought it in the department store. love it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Dolce Vita By Christian Dior For Women. Eau De Toilette Spray 3.4 Oz.
$98.00 $81.57
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies