5.0 out of 5 stars Want to get compliments on your perfume?
I have had this perfume and now the body lotion for several days. Not once have I had them on together when I did not receive a compliment on how I smell. I had one young man chase me down in a store to ask what I was wearing, so he could buy some for his girlfriend. Fantastic.
Published 15 months ago by Patricia A. Rabbitt

3.0 out of 5 stars not so bad
Pretty good compared with its price, the fragance does not last enough on you though it was not a bad deal. I think iwould try another fragance. I think this is not original.
Published 16 months ago by vero

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to get compliments on your perfume?, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Body Cream for Women, 3.3 Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adrianne Carter, June 19, 2013
Oh I just love this light blue by Dolce Gabana. I wish i could order once a month that is how much I love this product. If there is ever a combination set please advertise. LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good lotion., April 22, 2014
This came as ordered. A fresh scent. I get compliments when I wear this scent. Not too strong to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect scent for day or evening, September 22, 2013
I have finally found the scent I will never get tired of. It is classic, modern, soft and always get compliments when worn. It also has staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, May 24, 2013
makes skin very soft and she loves it also i love the way she smells with this lotion and feels

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, May 13, 2013
I love this body cream! It is not thick like how most lotions are. And it smells great. But the scent does not last too long

3.0 out of 5 stars not so bad, May 9, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars LOve Love Love It, March 6, 2014
I received this with in two days of purchase. This is my favorite scent but I had not tried the lotion before, but I love it now. It's light and airy and does not have the sticky effect like most perfume lotions, I would highly recommend.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Size and Scent don't last!, September 25, 2014
Few things which I am very disappointed. First, the tube is much smaller than what I had expected for a 3.3Fl oz. Secondly, if you leave the tube standing the amount of lotion in the tube hits right below the word Dolce & Gabbana. Third is what disappointed me the most, the lotion is very watery. The scent does not last. Dolce and Gabbana is my favorite scent and I love it so much, I thought the lotion would last like the perfume, but I am very disappointed in this purchase. Definitely would not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 24, 2013
mary alice beebe (Kansas City, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I love the sent. I've been wearing it for a quite a long time. Reasonably priced.

My order arrived quickly!