5.0 out of 5 stars Want to get compliments on your perfume?
I have had this perfume and now the body lotion for several days. Not once have I had them on together when I did not receive a compliment on how I smell. I had one young man chase me down in a store to ask what I was wearing, so he could buy some for his girlfriend. Fantastic.
Published 17 months ago by Patricia A. Rabbitt

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose but not a wonderful product
Published 20 months ago by A. Jackson

5.0 out of 5 stars Want to get compliments on your perfume?, June 19, 2013
This review is from: Dolce and Gabbana Light Blue Body Cream for Women, 3.3 Ounce (Misc.)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adrianne Carter, June 19, 2013
Oh I just love this light blue by Dolce Gabana. I wish i could order once a month that is how much I love this product. If there is ever a combination set please advertise. LOL

5.0 out of 5 stars Very good lotion., April 22, 2014
This came as ordered. A fresh scent. I get compliments when I wear this scent. Not too strong to wear.

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect scent for day or evening, September 22, 2013
I have finally found the scent I will never get tired of. It is classic, modern, soft and always get compliments when worn. It also has staying power.

5.0 out of 5 stars smells great, May 24, 2013
makes skin very soft and she loves it also i love the way she smells with this lotion and feels

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT, May 13, 2013
I love this body cream! It is not thick like how most lotions are. And it smells great. But the scent does not last too long

5.0 out of 5 stars LOve Love Love It, March 6, 2014
I received this with in two days of purchase. This is my favorite scent but I had not tried the lotion before, but I love it now. It's light and airy and does not have the sticky effect like most perfume lotions, I would highly recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Serves the purpose but not a wonderful product, March 30, 2013
The only reason i bought this is because the Light Blue EDT i have doesn't hold a scent on my body for more than ten minutes. No lie! I was told that layering might be my solution. So i apply the Light Blue lotion and then spritz the Light Blue fragrance. The jury is still out on this as i'm just trying this suggestion today for the first time. But the lotion has a oily, sticky texture to it, which i'm not that crazy about. So i only gave it 3 stars.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed in Size and Scent don't last!, September 25, 2014
Few things which I am very disappointed. First, the tube is much smaller than what I had expected for a 3.3Fl oz. Secondly, if you leave the tube standing the amount of lotion in the tube hits right below the word Dolce & Gabbana. Third is what disappointed me the most, the lotion is very watery. The scent does not last. Dolce and Gabbana is my favorite scent and I love it so much, I thought the lotion would last like the perfume, but I am very disappointed in this purchase. Definitely would not buy again.

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it!, January 24, 2013
mary alice beebe (Kansas City, MO United States) - See all my reviews
I love the sent. I've been wearing it for a quite a long time. Reasonably priced.

My order arrived quickly!