5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite perfume
I love this perfume. I usually like to wear it during the summer, but i couldn't wait to get it now. The price was just right.
Published on February 21, 2012 by vallinda

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake
Bought this for my wife. It's her fav, cheap but not the real thing!!! BEWARE!!! I didn't know they faked pefumes...lol
Published 19 months ago by Ron

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

1.0 out of 5 stars Fake, January 5, 2013
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue for Women Eau De Toilette EDT 50ml 1.6 / 1.7 oz Spray (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Unusable, January 15, 2013
A third of the perfume had leaked out before I opened it. The box was soaked. The remaining perfume smells strong and stale; I can't use it.

1.0 out of 5 stars It smelled horrible, January 14, 2013
Came from the Perfume Company and it smelled horrible. They said it was tainted. Be careful which company you buy this from.

1.0 out of 5 stars the wrong scent!, December 29, 2012
I love- love - love light blue by Dolce & Gabbanna but when I got this product it was completely the wrong scent. It smelt old and too citrusy- so upset. Sadly had to go back to the perfume store to pay full price for a new bottle.

1.0 out of 5 stars NEVER AGAIN!, January 14, 2013
The perfume literally smelled like garbage. When I wrote to say I wanted to return it I was told that there had be many complaints about this product and would refund my money....what about just not sending me the crap to begin with if you knew there's problem with it. Very disappointed; my daughter was heart-broken Christmas morning. I won't be ordering this type of product on line again.

1.0 out of 5 stars very unhappy, January 14, 2013
This product was leaking and was not an original. It was a knock off did not have the same smell aand packaging was differnt

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible, September 9, 2013
I should have taken heed to the reviews already posted.

This product is an extremely watered down version of the real thing. The scent doesn't last long at all.

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be a fake!, February 23, 2013
Bought this item as a gift and I have been told horrible things about. The perfume smells like nothing as if it was water. Very disappointed with this seller.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smells very good, September 23, 2012
This perfume smells very good. The scent is not too strong, a little too faint. I would have preferred it more if it was a stronger scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Favorite perfume, February 21, 2012