5.0 out of 5 stars D&G Makes A Masterpeice
Published on July 30, 2010 by David Margulis

3.0 out of 5 stars Great scent. Horrible longevity and silage. Oh...and fake.
Published 21 months ago by Ryan

5.0 out of 5 stars D&G Makes A Masterpeice, July 30, 2010
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray (Health and Beauty)
This cologne is so nice, you'll want to stay home and smell yourself! Just kidding; but seriously, THE ONE is a great perfume, and surprisingly one you will find that no one else is wearing! As a friend of mine said, "If Matthew Mcconaughey can pull it off, then you know it's good!". Regardless, I will have to say the scent does stick with you for awhile and it is very pleasant. Kind of like Hollister's spray but more classy and with a little bit more spice, if that helps any of you. Just remember, cologne is a preference! What's good for me may not necessarily be good for you, but so far, I've had very good remarks on it from everyone. Hope this review helped.

5.0 out of 5 stars Chicks dig it, October 9, 2008
Girlfriend is all over me when I have this on. What else can you ask for in a cologne?

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the BEST & MOST ELEGANT COLOGNES in my collection, February 9, 2011
I have quite a few fragrances and this is one of those few that stands out. I bought mine from Macys for about 71 bucks plus tax (total 73). The only reason I bought this from the store is because I want to make sure I get the quality juice for the money I spent. I do shop on Amazon for fragrances but only from selected sellers.

This fragrance is light, elegant and smells rich. Even though it has a tobacco note, which I am not a big fan of, but I cannot smell anything that is tobacco-ish in this. That means, this fragrance has the right oils and blended well.

The longevity and projection on this one is medium, so I would not recommend this for clubbing or party with heavy crowd. This is more of a romantic dinner, executive boardroom kind of the fragrance. Because how light this stuff is, I would consider wearing this mostly in Summer and winter evenings indoors.

This goes well from younger crowd in early 20s till 40s. That does not mean people in 50s and 60s cannot wear this, it will just upscale their image ;). Very decent and rich stuff.

If you are very picky about where you spend your money and how you invest on fragrances, you will not be disappointed. This is great stuff. Most stores have this on display, you can try it out before you buy. I would recommend this for blind buy without a blink.

PLEASE NOTE: If you are buying online, there is another version of this available called "The One Gentlemen" which is totally different fragrance and the juice is in light blue color. So be careful when you buy. There are two D&G The One (Original and Gentlemen). This review is for Original.

3.0 out of 5 stars Great scent. Horrible longevity and silage. Oh...and fake., February 20, 2013
The smell is great and what you smell at the top is basically what you get all the way through. It is a bit sweet but also has some florals to mellow that down. The main problem is longevity and silage. I can put this on and go to school and come back on my bike and even with an increased body temperature, I cannot smell this after 2-3 hours. Also, after an hour or so it is pretty much a close skin scent.

On a side note, watch out when you get your bottle. Mine was sold and shipped by amazon.com as a new product but it came with about a 3rd of the juice missing and the sprayer was already primed. I was given a full refund after the support agent had to talk to his manager. I now have doubts about buying colognes on here.

Update. After going and getting one from the local department store, I believe the one I purchased here is fake. The interior of the box on the one bought here is of cheap white paper, half as thick as the real. The real is also all brown inside. The real one's entire box is made better and this box is already starting to come apart after having it for a day. The sprayer has a different color ring around it and the tube inside has 3 notches made in it on the real one. The fake also has a lot more alcohol in it and only slightly has the rich sweet smell the real has. Also, this all cannot be explained by possibly having an older bottle. The product code on the bottom of the fake bottle put its in late September 2012 while the department store one was from early October 2012.

PS. The longevity and silage problem I found with this fragrance is based off a real bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars The One is, The ONE!, December 17, 2013
Very sexy and attractive scent for Men. I think it's the right smell for Men. It has the right kind of blend that appeals to both Men and women. Men, if you want Women all over you commenting on how good you smell, this is The One.

5.0 out of 5 stars it really is good, July 19, 2011
my stepdad actually had this give'n to him as a gift, and i would always steal it and wear it because it smells so damn good! if jesus christ pissed into a jar, shook it up, and made it into cologne, this is what it would smell like, legit! i love this stuff =)

5.0 out of 5 stars Smells fantastic, August 18, 2011
Great scent and the ladies love it. True story. But if were you I'd find something else so I can be the only one who smells amazing.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cologne, September 30, 2009
S. George (Philadelphia PA) - See all my reviews
I was never into buying all the expensive cologne...or any cologne for that matter until I bought this. Now I am addicted and I still cannot find a scent i like better than this. I get compliments daily and even after three months I still love the smell. I cannot get enough of it. Its sweet spicy and distinct. Not too over powering but it is definitely strong if you wear it right.

5.0 out of 5 stars Makes you go "WOW" what are you wearing?, September 7, 2008
Excellent cologne. The scent begs the question, "what are you wearing?" A unique one of a kind scent for men!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of the best I have ever used !!!!!!, December 17, 2008
I couldn't help but write this review as I just loved this perfume after trying it at Dillard's. The next day the smell stayed on my wrist even after taking a shower! Very spicy and intriguing smell. The only other perfume that comes closer to this is Burbery. Highly recommended.

Dolce & Gabbana The One for Men 3.3 oz Eau de Toilette Spray