Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce Bottle
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

VINE VOICEon July 3, 2008
I'll be honest- I won't pretend to know what individual scents are part of Light Blue for Men. But I purchased a bottle and really like the scent. I've gotten compliments from various females as well.

One thing I don't like is that the scent is not strong, so you need to spray a few times if you want it to last. Of course, people who don't like a strong cologne may consider that a positive.
on May 16, 2014
Its fake! Bought this for hubby. The bottle looks totally different than the one sold at Macys! Also the scent is nice, but he has to spray 5 or 6 times for it to stay a little while. I wish I wouldn't have been so cheap and just got the original. Good thing is, he doesn't know the difference and he sprays a lot anyways.
on May 3, 2014
This is not legitimate! After I purchased it, I examined the box closely and can see where security features have been removed and phony barcode stickers have been added. I knew it was a good price, but after checking I found it's about half the cost of the same cologne from legitimate online retailers like Macy's and Nordstrom's. The smell is close to original but not as strong or long lasting. Just know you are buying knockoff D&G and not the real deal!!!
on May 7, 2014
I, like an earlier reviewer, received the spray in a fake box. The original bar code was cut out and covered with a fake bar code. Also, the glue on the box failed when I took out the spray, but the scent is very strong and lasts all day, so not sure what product I received, I would have to compare it to the spray at the mall. Very skeptical of this. This was shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. and not a 3rd party seller.
on July 17, 2014
This product is fake. Contacting Amazon to have removed.
on August 4, 2014
Just had my bottle arrive, and I am so upset! I seen earlier comments people posted about being a fake ! it's true, the bottle and everything is the same on outside. The smell is way off, I just had a test with a couple people and 100% of the tests were against this terrible product. What a waste of cash, this is a no good product!!!!
on March 21, 2011
I bought this to replace my last bottle of "Light Blue" which was running out. When I received the bottle I immediately noticed that the bottle top seemed cheaper than the original and the smell was weaker. I had a friend do a blind smell test by spraying both the new and old bottles on a pieces of cloth. The friend easily identified the original, old bottle as it 1) smelled better and 2) lasted much longer. The smell from the bottle I received from Amazon wore off after 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, since this product is a "hazardous material" it cannot be returned, so I feel like I just threw $50 away
on March 31, 2016
My 5th bottle in 9 years. I loved it! I treated myself to this bottle because the price was right and I purchased the Mrs the same for women as a Valentines day gift. Great delivery time at a low price.
on November 15, 2014
More compliments, non requested. A very noticably awesome smell, which illicates comments by itself. The ladies love this guys!!! My wife has even asked I put it on occasion!!! Wife has never done that for any other cologne I use, or have used. I use three different types of cologne. hanae Mori I use if I'm going to business meetings or meeting new people. Hugo Boss if I'm going to hang out with Friends. Nautica if I need to freshen up away from home (cover smell).
on December 24, 2015
I love the smell of this Cologne. I love that it is a light sents and goes great with everything in the fall. It also holds holds its sent for a long period of time. My girlfriend likes the fact that it keeps our laundry basket fresh.