4.0 out of 5 stars Great scent.
I'll be honest- I won't pretend to know what individual scents are part of Light Blue for Men. But I purchased a bottle and really like the scent. I've gotten compliments from various females as well.

Published on July 3, 2008 by Go Blue 99

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed direct comparison test, possibly counterfeit
Published on March 21, 2011 by Mike S.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great scent., July 3, 2008
This review is from: D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce Bottle (Health and Beauty)

One thing I don't like is that the scent is not strong, so you need to spray a few times if you want it to last. Of course, people who don't like a strong cologne may consider that a positive.

1.0 out of 5 stars Failed direct comparison test, possibly counterfeit, March 21, 2011
I bought this to replace my last bottle of "Light Blue" which was running out. When I received the bottle I immediately noticed that the bottle top seemed cheaper than the original and the smell was weaker. I had a friend do a blind smell test by spraying both the new and old bottles on a pieces of cloth. The friend easily identified the original, old bottle as it 1) smelled better and 2) lasted much longer. The smell from the bottle I received from Amazon wore off after 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, since this product is a "hazardous material" it cannot be returned, so I feel like I just threw $50 away

2.0 out of 5 stars ITS FAKEEEEEEEEE!!!, May 16, 2014
Its fake! Bought this for hubby. The bottle looks totally different than the one sold at Macys! Also the scent is nice, but he has to spray 5 or 6 times for it to stay a little while. I wish I wouldn't have been so cheap and just got the original. Good thing is, he doesn't know the difference and he sprays a lot anyways.

5.0 out of 5 stars a great upgrade from others, December 8, 2013
This is the only men's cologne i can tolerate wearing, the smell is not over powerful definately a good buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!, December 24, 2009
Jennifer "CDT" (Chicago, IL United States) - See all my reviews
This cologne smells really nice. I bought a 2.5 oz at a tax-free shop for $44. I really don't know why other reviewers think the smell doesn't stay on for very long - I haven't noticed this. The scent from this cologne lingers intermittently for hours after use and it's very light and not overbearing like some other brands.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fake?, May 7, 2014
I, like an earlier reviewer, received the spray in a fake box. The original bar code was cut out and covered with a fake bar code. Also, the glue on the box failed when I took out the spray, but the scent is very strong and lasts all day, so not sure what product I received, I would have to compare it to the spray at the mall. Very skeptical of this. This was shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. and not a 3rd party seller.

1.0 out of 5 stars I should have known better! This stuff is fake!!, May 3, 2014
This is not legitimate! After I purchased it, I examined the box closely and can see where security features have been removed and phony barcode stickers have been added. I knew it was a good price, but after checking I found it's about half the cost of the same cologne from legitimate online retailers like Macy's and Nordstrom's. The smell is close to original but not as strong or long lasting. Just know you are buying knockoff D&G and not the real deal!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Forever A Classic, August 23, 2013
This will always be a classic cologne for all ages and characters. Short and sweet: You can never go wrong, the only cologne that is a guaranteed excellent gift.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent quality when it's there, August 2, 2011
D & G Light Blue for men has excellent quality as expected. I like to wear it going out either during the day or at night. I would have liked it better if it lasted longer - the fragrance would become very faint to nearly gone in 5-6 hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice, August 20, 2009
I have nothing but complements on theis cologne. I have quite a few different colonges and this is one of my favorite right now. nice subtile smell not tooo strong. i recommend D and G light blue

$57.00 $35.35
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies