Truck Month Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon July 3, 2008
I'll be honest- I won't pretend to know what individual scents are part of Light Blue for Men. But I purchased a bottle and really like the scent. I've gotten compliments from various females as well.

One thing I don't like is that the scent is not strong, so you need to spray a few times if you want it to last. Of course, people who don't like a strong cologne may consider that a positive.
on May 16, 2014
Its fake! Bought this for hubby. The bottle looks totally different than the one sold at Macys! Also the scent is nice, but he has to spray 5 or 6 times for it to stay a little while. I wish I wouldn't have been so cheap and just got the original. Good thing is, he doesn't know the difference and he sprays a lot anyways.
on May 26, 2010
Just a general warning to everyone who buys cologne online. I don't think its the problem of being "fake" but it is the shelf life probably. After I bought this item, the cologne did not last more than 10-15 minutes before fading away. But I received a refund very quickly, so in terms of customer service i give it a 100%. In terms of the product = 0
I just hope they will fix this problem. It might also be other reasons i'm not sure but I will never buy cologne online every again.
33 comments|41 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on May 7, 2014
I, like an earlier reviewer, received the spray in a fake box. The original bar code was cut out and covered with a fake bar code. Also, the glue on the box failed when I took out the spray, but the scent is very strong and lasts all day, so not sure what product I received, I would have to compare it to the spray at the mall. Very skeptical of this. This was shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. and not a 3rd party seller.
on November 22, 2014
Authentic when purchased directly from Amazon. Checked serial / batch number on checkcosmetic.net And found that I received a batch made in July for an order placed in September, which is about as new as I could ask for. Can't argue with 50% savings off sticker for an identical product.
on March 7, 2014
I love D&G, but have put off purchasing it because of the price. I saw this one and jumped on it immediately for my husband. Must be an old bottle. Has lost its fragrance. I should have known, because the price was too good!
on July 25, 2010
I received this product through amazon. It wasn't exactly like the Light Blue I had, the sent wouldn't take. I have had this product before but it wasn't the same. I'm guessing that it was due to an extended time on shelf thats why it wasn't what it was suppose to be. Anyways I contacted amazon and was refunded immediately. so good customer service. I'm sure this isn't what happens with all shipments and that this was just what happens sometime with colognes. I should mention that amazon also offered to replace it so they gave me the option of what i wanted to do, they didn't give an ultimatum.
on May 3, 2014
This is not legitimate! After I purchased it, I examined the box closely and can see where security features have been removed and phony barcode stickers have been added. I knew it was a good price, but after checking I found it's about half the cost of the same cologne from legitimate online retailers like Macy's and Nordstrom's. The smell is close to original but not as strong or long lasting. Just know you are buying knockoff D&G and not the real deal!!!
on March 16, 2016
I have been dragging my feet on ordering this one for awhile. It was sitting on my wish list, looking me in the face every time I checked the list. Finally took the plunge, making sure that it was shipped and sold by Amazon. (If you are going to order fragrance online, please stick to verified retailers, or in this case Amazon. When you use third party sellers, you assume the risk involved regarding fake, old stock, etc.) For those who aren't aware, *always* check your batch code when ordering fragrance online. Simply search online for fragrance or cosmetic batch code validation. Find your product's batch code. Plug it into the required field, and voila, it will do two things. 1) verify authenticity, and 2) give you shelf life. I have found that most of my fragrances purchased online via Amazon or Sephora will be manufactured 2-5 months predating my order. I have attached a photo of the batch code for those wondering what the heck I am talking about. Also, I realize that these batch codes can easily be faked, but think about the logistics involved. A forger isn't likely to spend the time, money, and effort to fake the individual batch code. Boxes, yes. Bottles, yes. The fragrance itself, yes. But the batch code sticker is the least likely to be faked, especially since some are actually engraved into the bottle.

So far, I am very pleased with the scent. I have tested it in the department store, but for the $45 dollar price difference, I found Amazon was the way to go. Great light scent, ideal for spring/summer. Definitely has an aquatic feel, but a bit more spicy and mature than Acqua Di Gio. I like the way that D&G scents are blended, as I wear several. I also tried several of the flankers to Light Blue, (Swimming in Lipari, etc... but couldn't get over the harshness of the ambergris). This is definitely my favorite of the group. It blends the aquatics and sea salt very well. It actually reminds me trips to Florida and the beach when I was younger.
review image review image
on July 17, 2014
This product is fake. Contacting Amazon to have removed.