Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: D & G Light Blue By Dolce & Gabbana For Men, Eau De Toilette Spray, 2.5-Ounce Bottle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer angrybirds angrybirds angrybirds  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

VINE VOICEon July 3, 2008
I'll be honest- I won't pretend to know what individual scents are part of Light Blue for Men. But I purchased a bottle and really like the scent. I've gotten compliments from various females as well.

One thing I don't like is that the scent is not strong, so you need to spray a few times if you want it to last. Of course, people who don't like a strong cologne may consider that a positive.
on May 16, 2014
Its fake! Bought this for hubby. The bottle looks totally different than the one sold at Macys! Also the scent is nice, but he has to spray 5 or 6 times for it to stay a little while. I wish I wouldn't have been so cheap and just got the original. Good thing is, he doesn't know the difference and he sprays a lot anyways.
on May 3, 2014
This is not legitimate! After I purchased it, I examined the box closely and can see where security features have been removed and phony barcode stickers have been added. I knew it was a good price, but after checking I found it's about half the cost of the same cologne from legitimate online retailers like Macy's and Nordstrom's. The smell is close to original but not as strong or long lasting. Just know you are buying knockoff D&G and not the real deal!!!
on May 7, 2014
I, like an earlier reviewer, received the spray in a fake box. The original bar code was cut out and covered with a fake bar code. Also, the glue on the box failed when I took out the spray, but the scent is very strong and lasts all day, so not sure what product I received, I would have to compare it to the spray at the mall. Very skeptical of this. This was shipped from and sold by Amazon.com. and not a 3rd party seller.
on July 17, 2014
This product is fake. Contacting Amazon to have removed.
on August 4, 2014
Just had my bottle arrive, and I am so upset! I seen earlier comments people posted about being a fake ! it's true, the bottle and everything is the same on outside. The smell is way off, I just had a test with a couple people and 100% of the tests were against this terrible product. What a waste of cash, this is a no good product!!!!
on March 21, 2011
I bought this to replace my last bottle of "Light Blue" which was running out. When I received the bottle I immediately noticed that the bottle top seemed cheaper than the original and the smell was weaker. I had a friend do a blind smell test by spraying both the new and old bottles on a pieces of cloth. The friend easily identified the original, old bottle as it 1) smelled better and 2) lasted much longer. The smell from the bottle I received from Amazon wore off after 15 minutes.

Unfortunately, since this product is a "hazardous material" it cannot be returned, so I feel like I just threw $50 away
on March 31, 2016
My 5th bottle in 9 years. I loved it! I treated myself to this bottle because the price was right and I purchased the Mrs the same for women as a Valentines day gift. Great delivery time at a low price.
on July 18, 2016
Debated whether to buy this smell unseen. Have got to say, despite others comments about the scent's (lack off) staying power, the certainly is much heavier that my Isak Mihaye Bleu - and any other after shave/EDT I've experienced. This definitely has 6-8 hours staying power - with the smell becoming more serious and spicy/patchouli though out the day. Not sure if I will stick with it...but would certainly not apply this is a locker room or other public place out of courtesy. Far less summery (or at least summer day time) than I expected - but very nice for evening wear.
on November 15, 2014
More compliments, non requested. A very noticably awesome smell, which illicates comments by itself. The ladies love this guys!!! My wife has even asked I put it on occasion!!! Wife has never done that for any other cologne I use, or have used. I use three different types of cologne. hanae Mori I use if I'm going to business meetings or meeting new people. Hugo Boss if I'm going to hang out with Friends. Nautica if I need to freshen up away from home (cover smell).