5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It
This is good stuff. I've been wearing it for years now. I get compliments on it all the time. It has a very classy but not overwhelming scent that gets noticed in a positive way. I've been around people wearing cologne that is too strong and it can be annoying. I don't have to worry about being one of those people with this stuff. Worth the price.
Published on May 7, 2008 by Bob Pruhs

Published 6 months ago by StereoThrilla

1.0 out of 5 stars *****FANS OF THIS FRAGRANCE***** PLEASE READ********* THIS IS REAL BUT NOT THE SAME!!!, January 22, 2014
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana By Dolce & Gabbana For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Ounce (Kitchen)
This IS REAL Dolce & Gabbanna. HOWEVER, if you've been a fan of this fragrance forever like I have, it IS NOT the same version you used to get in the mid 90's until around mid 2000's when Dolce & Gabanna stopped making the cologne in Italy and started making and bottling the cologne in Germany. In the shuffle they've definitely (based on my keen olfactory system) lost some key tones and notes that made the original version so special. The box is the same navy blue suede, the bottle is the exact same shape and the cap is the exact same. The new version has "Dolce & Gabbanna" printed directly on the bottle which actually looks much nicer than the original Italian version which read the same on a cheap silver foil sticker stuck on the bottle.

To sum it up, if you've never worn this cologne and you're looking to rattle off, "thanks, it's Dolce & Gabanna" to the next woman that says, "you smell good", you can do so in good conciencenous. It still smells great compared to most out there, but if your looking for that original magic scent, it's just not there.

I personally don't wear it anymore. It's just a watered down version of what was the best scent ever... Except, maybe bacon.

I do use it like Fabreeze to spray my bed though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Worth It, May 7, 2008
Bob Pruhs (Diamond Bar, CA USA) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Fresh and classy, April 8, 2005
Before I start this review, let me point out a few things about myself. I am 16 and only own six different types of cologne (though I have tested about 20 and all of which are of some major brand). That said, I must say that this scent is one of my favorite. I was looking for a strong summer scent and had figured that if anything would deliver it would be Dolce and Gabbana. So, I tested last week in a Marshall Fields department store near me. Then after trying Emporio White from Armani and Metal Jeans from Versace (both of which were very light scents that could hardly be detected), I went back and purchased a full bottle of Dolce and Gabbana pour homme. The scent is actually quite strong and long lasting (I can still smell it on my shirt right now and it is 11pm and I had put this on at 10 this morning). It very citrus but is not so overpowering that it smells cheap or chemical. The scent also has a sophisticated quality to it.

While this may be best suited in small amounts for business purposes or evenings out for more mature people, I find that using multiple sprays of D&G can really make a scent to grab people's attention.

So to some up, this is a fresh, sophisticated citrus scent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Product, February 15, 2007
I hate most colognes -- I really, truly do. The very scent of them makes me feel physically ill, and wearing them gives me severe tension headaches. This is the only cologne that I can actually wear. I don't know what's different about it--maybe it is the fact that the fragrance is actually pleasant. The scent is masculine, yet also very fresh and clean. It is "there" without being dominating. I appreciate subtlety, so this cologne is perfect for me.

4.0 out of 5 stars Dolce&Gabbana for men, July 7, 2006
Alfredo Gallardo (Chicago, Illinois) - See all my reviews
I have been very satisfied with this fragrance which I believe has a very distinctive scent that always intrigues others and ask for its name. The 4.2 oz. size is very manageable.

3.0 out of 5 stars Restrictions, April 14, 2013
Currently, due to state regulations, this product cannot be shipped to California or Texas.
Error message will appear at checkout for you to select new address. But by all means, I would suggest giving it a shot as perhaps these regulations can update at any given moment. If it did or did not work, a comment attached would be helpful

5.0 out of 5 stars Dolce & Gabanna for men: A CLASSIC, March 10, 2007
Ralph Flores Calamari "zetaks" (West Palm Beach, FL & Panama City, Panama) - See all my reviews
This cologne has become an icon among male colognes. I guess it will never be out of fashion to wear this cologne every once in a while. The smell even gets better as it mixes with your body perspiration. Trust me, ladies will ask you!

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my favorite, January 10, 2006
Girls go crazy over this. My girlfriend loves it

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy, strong scent, perfect for winter., October 3, 2005
My only take about this cologne is that it is too strong.. I don't know how one of the reviewers before me reached the conclusion that it can be hardly detected. I would recommend spraying it only once and I guarantee you would still smell it at the end of the day. Being strong as it is, I think it is more suitable for winter unless you live in an air-conditioned environment. I own this cologne in addition to Hugo Boss, Aqua de Gio by Armani, Addias Adrenaline. This, in addition to the Hugo boss and the aqua de Gio are equally my favorites.

2.0 out of 5 stars My favorite scent for my husband! But this was a faint, mild verstion of the cologne!, January 18, 2013
Raquel Oreste Ott (Mathews, VA United States) - See all my reviews
I absolutely love this scent, and bought it for my husband a long time ago, and he loves it, but it's finally gone and I wanted to give him a new bottle for Christmas. This was the best deal I found online, and when I received it it looked like the real thing, same bottle, same D & G box, but the fragrance not as good as the old one, the smell doesn't linger like the old one does. Not sure what to make of it. It smells like a watered down version of the real one, or more alcohol less scent. I would definitely buy it again, just not from Amazon.com

Dolce & Gabbana By Dolce & Gabbana For Men. Eau De Toilette Spray 4.2 Ounce
$73.00 $40.99
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.
Rate and Discover Movies