5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful perfume!
Wonderful perfume. Smells great and the product is just as described. Great purchase for christmast gift to your man or relative.
Published 12 months ago by Susany de Jesus

I love D&G, but have put off purchasing it because of the price. I saw this one and jumped on it immediately for my husband. Must be an old bottle. Has lost its fragrance. I should have known, because the price was too good!
Published 9 months ago by Christina Hampton

1.0 out of 5 stars Must be an old bottle. Has lost it's fragrance. i should have known, because the price was too good!, March 7, 2014
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilettes Spray, Light Blue, 4.2 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as advertised!, March 24, 2014
This product was not "Light Blue" - it is a knock off! It was not worth the money at all!! Odd colored cap is the dead give-away!
Smells like rubbing alcohol.

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful perfume!, December 21, 2013

1.0 out of 5 stars No, Fragrance Net, not you too?!, January 24, 2013
Fragrance Net is my primary store for buying scents. I've been buying from them since 2010 and never once had any sort of issue. They have absolutely the best prices. So, because I've developed such a trust with them, I bought Light Blue from them. Once it came in, and with one spray, I knew it wasn't real. Just to be sure, I had a bottle of Light Blue that I had bought from a department store, sprayed that on one arm, and sprayed the Fragrance Net on the other. The difference is staggering. Although the smell is very close, it is absolutely not Light Blue. I will continue to use Fragrance Net for all my fragrance needs, with the exception of this product. Do yourself a favor, buy Light Blue in person from a department store. It's the only way to guarantee you're buying the true Light Blue.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not the real thing, July 19, 2013
I have used this cologne for years, and the last time I ordered from Amazon the product was great. This time the color was more yellow, and the smell was not good. It smelled like a mix of original D&G combined with the smell of a wet rag that sat in the corner for a few days. I am pursuing a return.

I am a long time Amazon customer and buy a lot, and 99% of the time am extremely happy with their products, service etc. This is one of those cases where I should have paid more attention to the negative reviews and bought at a department store.

Update July 24, 2013 - Amazon was kind enough to refund me. I continue to be a very happy Amazon Prime customer and will keep buying from them, and their quick resolution of my issue on this item reinforced my confidence in dealing with them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Totally disappointed, June 27, 2011
I bought this product for my husband who loves to wear good fragrances.It was among samples we received in the mail
and he thought it smelled terrific.However,even after applying ridiculously large amount it fades to practically
nothing in ten or fifteen minutes.It is virtually useless to him.And would you believe,I bought the largest bottle!

1.0 out of 5 stars Please don't buy, it's fake, February 21, 2014
FEI XU (Den Haag Netherlands) - See all my reviews
They shipped it fast, however, the scent went away in about 5 minutes. I should have read the reviews before I purchased it. I was lured into it by the cash back bonus they offered. Please don't buy this stuff and save your money for the real ones.

5.0 out of 5 stars Authentic when purchased directly from Amazon, November 22, 2014
Authentic when purchased directly from Amazon. Checked serial / batch number on checkcosmetic.net And found that I received a batch made in July for an order placed in September, which is about as new as I could ask for. Can't argue with 50% savings off sticker for an identical product.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not Light Blue, August 27, 2013
Christopher A. Herbst (New Providence, NJ United States) - See all my reviews
As some other reviewers have alluded, this was NOT the Dolce and Gabbana "Light Blue" cologne I have purchased and used previously. One of my favorite colognes, I was disappointed when I sprayed it to my wrist for the first time. I compared it to my lsat bottle, and the distinction in aroma is significant. Moreover, you cannot return colognes back to Amazon.com, per their return policy.

1.0 out of 5 stars Save you $ !!, March 21, 2014
I got mine from EDGE USA, Don't waste your $!! When I received mine it had an Alchohol Smell to it,the Color look NOTHING like my Original from the Store. I even did a Blind Test & my friend picked out the Original Imeddiatly. They even had 99% ,,I either got a Bad one or other people just don't know the Difference