5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as promised
Published 9 months ago by apagrape

Published 17 months ago by J.W.

1.0 out of 5 stars not real D&G. guess I should have realized that by researching a little more thoroughly?, July 19, 2013
J.W. (Minneapolis) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilettes Spray, Light Blue, 3.3 Fluid Ounce (Misc.)
I was very excited to receive one of my faves, D&G Light Blue, in the mail after about 10 business days post-order.The price seemed too good to be true, and unfortunately it was! The bottle was slightly sticky and damp when I removed it from its nice, faux-velvety box, and there was about 1/4" space missing from the contents of the bottle. Maybe the missing liquid had been leaked onto the bottle? Either way, that was a slight disappointment. Next up, I could see actual stick residue on the bottle's front - it was a small, rectangular shape that to me, could have been a "TESTER" sticker? not too sure. Anyway, I was willing to overlook that. Until i noticed the bottle had crooked lettering on it! I still had the near-empty bottle of my old Light Blue (bought from Macy's, so I knew it was legit) so i compared the two bottles. They are identical in structure, however the lettering on the "new" bottle was very different from the "old" bottle; it was shinier and like I mention, crooked! and almost falling off!! I am NOT a fan of knockoff anything, so this was a big disappointment. Now, I was thinking, "it doesn't look the exact same, but maybe the smell will win me over?" The smell is the same. Hooray! Unfortunately it lasts about as long as a body splash/spritzer does, and by the time i get to my car from my house, I can't smell the lovely Light Blue I just put on - and no, I am not one of those ladies who drenches herself with perfume so she can enjoy the scent all day as well - I used to get compliments all the time on Light Blue, and now no one can smell it, even when I ask! very sad, very disappointing. My near-sighted attempt to save a few bucks is going to end up costing me more in the long run, and that stinks. I would like to return this but I am pretty sure I cannot. I wish I'd have done more research on this. Bummer for me, please don't make the same mistake! (OR, perhaps I just got a 'lemon' of a bottle?) good luck!

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly as promised, March 10, 2014
This perfume is my daughter's favorite. Found it cheaper on Amazon so took the chance and ordered it despite some people saying this was a fake. It wasn't a fake...it's the same as the dept store she had. Good price, prompt delivery, extremely well packaged for a fragile product - no issues with this product or vendor....I will buy this again online and certainly buy from this vendor again.

2.0 out of 5 stars Unhappy customer, February 17, 2014
I have been using the product for 2 yrs and was happy with it, but on this last order I'm not happy at all. When sprayed on the smell doesn't last 30 minutes. Very dissatisfied on this one I guess I got one of the bad one this time.

5.0 out of 5 stars fabulous, February 27, 2014
This perfume make every man head turn. I am so in love with this perfume and the for the size and price this is the BOMB!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Damaged Product, Great Seller, April 28, 2014
Tim T.

With this product, you know what you're gonna get. Unfortunately, the bottle we'd bought was damaged and had leaked perfume all over the box before opening. The seller immediately replaced the it for us and was very courteous in dealing with our problem. Unfortunately, the second bottle was also damaged, but we had more than we'd originally purchased and were impressed with the professionalism and decency of the seller.

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a wonderful fragrance, January 17, 2013
I bought this for my wife for Christmas after she told me that she liked the fragrance. I like it much better that other fragrances that she has worn. It has a soft and clean scent. It's not overpowering like I find some other fragrances.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT!, March 18, 2014
Immediate delivery. This product I have used for many years now and to find it at this amazing value is indeed a treasure. Thank you for making this item so affordable.... Thank you!

5.0 out of 5 stars Mine, January 20, 2014
I love the smell of this a very special perfume special occasion perfume not everyday to expensive .thank you love it

5.0 out of 5 stars perfect, June 22, 2013
Absolutely the real deal! Have been wearing this for years and I am wearing this one I purchased right now and its awesome..best fragrance ever! Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!

5.0 out of 5 stars Nothing but Positive Compliments when I wear it!!!!, July 2, 2014
The only thing I can say about Light Blue is FANTASTIC! Such a soft, clean smell. You even get compliments at the END OF THE DAY! ! When I can't even smell it any longer , others are saying "What are you wearing? " "it smells so good!" I've had men and women just walk up and ask me that question! But ladies BEWARE! I HAD ONE MAN LITERALLY FOLLOW ME ALL OVER AN ENTIRE STORE! That was a little. Freaky! But it's the TRUTH! There are some strange people in this world :)

Dolce & Gabbana Eau de Toilettes Spray, Light Blue, 3.3 Fluid Ounce
$85.00 $49.59
In stock but may require an extra 1-2 days to process.