Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS

on July 19, 2013
I was very excited to receive one of my faves, D&G Light Blue, in the mail after about 10 business days post-order.The price seemed too good to be true, and unfortunately it was! The bottle was slightly sticky and damp when I removed it from its nice, faux-velvety box, and there was about 1/4" space missing from the contents of the bottle. Maybe the missing liquid had been leaked onto the bottle? Either way, that was a slight disappointment. Next up, I could see actual stick residue on the bottle's front - it was a small, rectangular shape that to me, could have been a "TESTER" sticker? not too sure. Anyway, I was willing to overlook that. Until i noticed the bottle had crooked lettering on it! I still had the near-empty bottle of my old Light Blue (bought from Macy's, so I knew it was legit) so i compared the two bottles. They are identical in structure, however the lettering on the "new" bottle was very different from the "old" bottle; it was shinier and like I mention, crooked! and almost falling off!! I am NOT a fan of knockoff anything, so this was a big disappointment. Now, I was thinking, "it doesn't look the exact same, but maybe the smell will win me over?" The smell is the same. Hooray! Unfortunately it lasts about as long as a body splash/spritzer does, and by the time i get to my car from my house, I can't smell the lovely Light Blue I just put on - and no, I am not one of those ladies who drenches herself with perfume so she can enjoy the scent all day as well - I used to get compliments all the time on Light Blue, and now no one can smell it, even when I ask! very sad, very disappointing. My near-sighted attempt to save a few bucks is going to end up costing me more in the long run, and that stinks. I would like to return this but I am pretty sure I cannot. I wish I'd have done more research on this. Bummer for me, please don't make the same mistake! (OR, perhaps I just got a 'lemon' of a bottle?) good luck!
on January 17, 2013
I bought this for my wife for Christmas after she told me that she liked the fragrance. I like it much better that other fragrances that she has worn. It has a soft and clean scent. It's not overpowering like I find some other fragrances.
on April 7, 2013
I've known about light blue for awhile. I also know my best lady friend doesn't wear it. so when her birthday came up the light bulb above my head appeared!
Light blue is a amazing fragrance. I've never met anyone who didn't love it. For me this shouldn't be your casual fragrance. This is more to impress someone on a night out.
Just make sure if you buy the 3.3 oz like i did you take advantage and click on amazons super shipper savings. I didn't realize i could save on this and had a homer Simpson moment when i realized it AFTER i had already purchased.*FACEPALM* DOU!!!
on January 20, 2014
I love the smell of this a very special perfume special occasion perfume not everyday to expensive .thank you love it
on July 1, 2013
This could be a magic trick. The sample of this product that I received from another source was lovely and inspired me to purchase a full size version. The fragrance is the same as the sample however once applied it disappears. I have several other fragrances I love that are both Parfum and Eau de Toilettes sprays but I've never experienced something like this. Very disappointed.
on June 22, 2013
Absolutely the real deal! Have been wearing this for years and I am wearing this one I purchased right now and its awesome..best fragrance ever! Arrived quickly and in perfect condition!
on January 6, 2014
I've loved this perfume since the first time i smelled it and once my GF smelled it, it's been her favorite as well, She gets compliments almost on a daily basis of how she smells good!
on June 24, 2013
Does not smell like the original when you buy it from the store....still smells good, but the smell is weaker than when you buyit from the department store.
on March 18, 2014
Immediate delivery. This product I have used for many years now and to find it at this amazing value is indeed a treasure. Thank you for making this item so affordable.... Thank you!
on January 16, 2013
I love an eau de toilette that has a clean smell, like freshly soaped skin, and Dolce & Gabbana's Light Blue is just that. It has a soothing quality because even though it has a floral scent, it is not sweet. I love smelling it on me.