5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome scent!
This scent is so very amazing!!!
A lot of COMPLIMENTS!
I have been wearing this scent for about 3 years and will continue!!!
Published 5 months ago by Lily

1.0 out of 5 stars Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 3.3 oz Body Cream
When I got this product, it was nearly half gone which I thought was a rip off. I won't order matching lotion of fragrances again
Published 3 months ago by Stephanie Martin

1.0 out of 5 stars Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue 3.3 oz Body Cream, April 4, 2014
This review is from: Dolce & Gabbana Women Light Blue 3.3 oz Body Cream (Health and Beauty)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome scent!, February 25, 2014
This scent is so very amazing!!!
A lot of COMPLIMENTS!
I have been wearing this scent for about 3 years and will continue!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Receiptent loved it, December 17, 2013
This is a wonderful feminine fragrance. I purchased it for our pastor's wife for Christmas, it's her favorite...and after trying it myself it might just become a favorite of mine too. You can't go wrong with this fragrance.

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite scent!!!, November 22, 2013
Chelsea (SPOKANE, WA, US) - See all my reviews
I have always loved this scent but dont purchase it often because of the price. I decided to get his product because of the price and I hadnt had it in so long. I recieved it promptly and it smelled exactly as remembered it. I even recieved a compliment for my scent the very first time I wore it. I was very pleased with this.

1.0 out of 5 stars I would not recommend buying it from this seller, July 2, 2014
The cream is watery and the smell is not strong at all. I would not recommend buying it from this seller. I was disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHAT A LOVELY SCENT!, May 30, 2014
IN GIVING THIS AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE WHO LIKED THIS SCENT, I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER FAVORITE FOR MYSELF. IT IS LIGHT AND FEMININE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE TO BE OVERWHELMED BY A PERFUME AND/OR CANNOT USE A SPRAY DUE TO BREATHING PROBLEMS..

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This!!, May 16, 2014
Claire "LadyWolf" (Northern Virginia, USA) - See all my reviews
The light, citrus-infused scent of Light Blue is one of my favorites. And this body cream really makes the scent linger all day! The cream is a little on the thin side, but that seems to be the norm these days with body lotions. The lotion itself is about the same as most; nothing special as a moisturizing product. But the perfume scent is just wonderful and lasts better than the perfume spray.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brought to Layer, May 14, 2014
I love wearing layers of one scent. I purchased this to go with the perfume which smells wonderful and it was a great buy.

1.0 out of 5 stars DID NOT WORK, April 11, 2014
THIS WAS WATERED DOWN AND HAD NO SMELL...I CAN ONLY ASSUME IT WAS OLD AND THAT IS THE REALLY IT WAS WEAK

4.0 out of 5 stars For wife, April 3, 2014
Awesome clean scent that lingers, but doesn't over power. She loves it and so do I. We are close to the big 60...it doesn't smell like "Church Lady" !!!!

Dolce & Gabbana Women Light Blue 3.3 oz Body Cream