Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Men's Leather Watches Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon $5 Albums Explore Home Audio All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Bring a little greenery into your home Amazon Gift Card Offer girls2 girls2 girls2  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now SnS

on May 16, 2014
The light, citrus-infused scent of Light Blue is one of my favorites. And this body cream really makes the scent linger all day! The cream is a little on the thin side, but that seems to be the norm these days with body lotions. The lotion itself is about the same as most; nothing special as a moisturizing product. But the perfume scent is just wonderful and lasts better than the perfume spray.
on November 22, 2013
I have always loved this scent but dont purchase it often because of the price. I decided to get his product because of the price and I hadnt had it in so long. I recieved it promptly and it smelled exactly as remembered it. I even recieved a compliment for my scent the very first time I wore it. I was very pleased with this.
on December 17, 2013
This is a wonderful feminine fragrance. I purchased it for our pastor's wife for Christmas, it's her favorite...and after trying it myself it might just become a favorite of mine too. You can't go wrong with this fragrance.
on February 25, 2014
This scent is so very amazing!!!
A lot of COMPLIMENTS!
I have been wearing this scent for about 3 years and will continue!!!
on April 4, 2014
When I got this product, it was nearly half gone which I thought was a rip off. I won't order matching lotion of fragrances again
on April 3, 2014
Personal favorite scent for years and I couldn't believe how inexpensive it was online. Got me a little skeptical at first. The label is a little distressed, as if it was rubbing against something else possibly. But it was sealed and exactly as the bottle I purchased from sephora in the past. You will love it. Can't beat this price
on May 30, 2014
IN GIVING THIS AS A GIFT TO SOMEONE WHO LIKED THIS SCENT, I HAVE FOUND ANOTHER FAVORITE FOR MYSELF. IT IS LIGHT AND FEMININE. I WOULD RECOMMEND THIS TO SOMEONE WHO DOES NOT LIKE TO BE OVERWHELMED BY A PERFUME AND/OR CANNOT USE A SPRAY DUE TO BREATHING PROBLEMS..
on April 3, 2014
Awesome clean scent that lingers, but doesn't over power. She loves it and so do I. We are close to the big 60...it doesn't smell like "Church Lady" !!!!
on July 2, 2014
The cream is watery and the smell is not strong at all. I would not recommend buying it from this seller. I was disappointed.
on May 14, 2014
I love wearing layers of one scent. I purchased this to go with the perfume which smells wonderful and it was a great buy.