5.0 out of 5 stars What a great boot!
I have been searching for Chelsea boots and great ones are hard to find. Got this, and the quality is great. Very comfortable and many have given me compliments for them! Would buy them again!
Published 12 months ago by Anna

1.0 out of 5 stars perfect...except for...
Published 21 months ago by Rudy

1.0 out of 5 stars perfect...except for..., January 18, 2013
I wore them once. They were the perfect height, great heel, comfortable and then I noticed the sole was coming off. Although there appears to be stitching, it is only cosmetic and the sole is cheaply glued on. I had them on for about 6 hours. Sadly, I had to return them. I tried to justify keeping them, but for that price they shouldn't be falling apart after 1 wear. Booooooo...

4.0 out of 5 stars Great boots, slippery sole, January 29, 2014
This review is from: Dolce Vita Women's Alyssa Boot (Apparel)
These boots are really well made, and the leather is SO soft and supple. They were a little tight, but they broke in nicely. However, the heel is plastic on the bottom, and the leather on the sole is also very smooth. I went outside after it had snowed a little bit and I couldn't even get down the stairs of my building! Tried going outside again when the ground was dry, but I still kept slipping on that plastic heel. So if you're planning on getting these boots, know you may have to spend additional money getting non-skid soles and heels. Definitely worth it; other than that, these shoes are perfect.

4.0 out of 5 stars nice leather. a bit big, December 2, 2013
look nice. i want to love them but they are a bit long even though a 10 always fits me solid. it makes the heel a bit floppy so it rubs and will eventually hurt if i wear them long enough. also the ankle (shaft circ) is a bit wider than i would like. returning.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a great boot!, October 27, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars I don't like these boots !, October 6, 2013
when I recieved these boots and was very disappointed, especially after the price, they are a stiff hard leather,I was expecting a soft supple leather and actually i wonder what kind of leather this is, as it looks and feel like plastic. and size bit bigger than expected, plenty of space around the toe area and more space at the heel. However, there is plenty of wiggle room around toes areas in both shoes. It's a rather quite strange design, so narrow and tight in the middle where you normally have the widest part of your feet, but plenty of room around toes areas. I don't like these boots !

3.0 out of 5 stars just fine, November 28, 2012
This review is from: Dolce Vita Women's Alyssa Boot (Apparel)
The boot is beautiful but as a regular 8.5 I found it large and my heal slipped. I would have just ordered down but the sole has no traction and I work on wood floors so it was to slippery. It really is a shame the boot is so good looking and fits well under baby boot cut jeans and has the perfect size heal. But they are going back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them!, November 8, 2012
These boots are so nice! They are very comfortable and easy to walk in all day. They are very high quality, and it shows (but it doesn't scream). The heel height is perfect to give you a boost, but they don't feel at all like heels. These boots are a great investment, and I'm so happy I bought them!

4.0 out of 5 stars classic chelsea style boots, October 6, 2012
Great everyday, comfy boot. Size is good, but bulkier style than I initially expected. Casual, but classy. They are high enough to wear under skinny pants without showing socks or skin.

Dolce Vita Women's Alyssa Boot