5.0 out of 5 stars Love them
I was happy when I received these sandals, the fit was perfect, color was what I had been looking for, so many asked where I purchased them from, I said Amazon of course, they have it all for the right price.
Published 16 months ago by Goldee

1.0 out of 5 stars Coiled Serpent Design
I am a Christian. Why would I want a coiled snake on my shoe???!!!! I had no idea that the circular design on this shoe was a coiled serpent. I am happy shipping was free because these went right back. Disgusting!!!
Published 16 months ago by Just

5.0 out of 5 stars Love them, September 25, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Lacking Comfort, February 10, 2013
This is a really cute shoe and the green is a nice shade. I wore them on vacation this past week while touring the Bahamas...They were not the most comfortable, but I suppose I should have worn something more practical for sightseeing. I would recommend this shoe, as it is adorable, just would not recommend lengthy walking in them.

5.0 out of 5 stars I really like the shoe. It fits perfectly, it's a beautiful color and comfortable!, April 4, 2014
tess (Noblesville) - See all my reviews
Really a nice fitting shoe. It doesn't slip and waver, my foot stays in place. I have received many compliments on these shoes. I wear them anywhere, they fit in in any atmosphere. I'm so glad I found them on Amazon and ordered them. Thank you, Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, September 25, 2013
The shows are very cute, wasn't crazy about the design on the gold, but they are still cute, and the fit was perfect.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these sandals, September 12, 2013
Cat (Atlanta, GA) - See all my reviews
The color is great and they are really comfortable and classy!!! The gold detail adds a bit of flair--well made.

4.0 out of 5 stars Love these., July 20, 2012
My favorite detail is the gold on the heel. They look and feel high quality. They are comfortable and I am able to wear and walk in them for an extended period of time. I love that I can dress them up and wear them to a nicer event in the evening as well as wear them during the day casually. My only complaint is the buckle. There isnt any elastic so you have to buckle them each time rather than just slip them on and off, but it wasn't a deal breaker for me. As with all open toed shoes, I go down 1/2 size. **highly recommend**

5.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased!, August 7, 2012
The product arrived on time, love the shoes. Beautiful and even more important- comfortable!
I'd recommend it to anyone. Great price too.

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, June 12, 2014
I love dolce vita sandals they're so comfortable and made of good quality especially for the price I paid them. This sandal is too cute the green against the gold makes the sandals look regal. Could be dressed up or down.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice shoes, June 3, 2014
Beautiful sandals. Bought one for myself and for my Mom. Very comfortable and look really stylish. I dam very happy with the price I paid for these shoes as well.

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, August 20, 2014
Great summer sandal! Goes well with jeans or a summer dress - the gold heel is SASSY!

Dolce Vita Women's Banks Sandal