4.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful shoe
I get complimented on these at work all the time. Quite comfy too. I wish they had them in all colors.
Published 22 months ago by Sofia

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish
I like this shoe, it has a nice men's style. Comfortable. Need socks though, feet tend to sweat in this shoe.
Published 12 months ago by Jhenelle

4.0 out of 5 stars a beautiful shoe, March 26, 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Sucked in by the finish!, December 28, 2012
ElCee "ElCee" (Evansville, IN USA) - See all my reviews
The finish on the leather of these shoes is amazing. I was in love the first time I saw them online. I usually wear a 9.5 in flats, but go to a ten when I expect to wear socks, which is what I did with these. The fit is good, but I do find the shoes stiff. That may ease after a few more wearings. Wear these with a black pant suit, a dark red shirt, and plenty of substantial jewelry and you can rule the world.

3.0 out of 5 stars Stylish, January 14, 2014
This review is from: Dolce Vita Women's Bronx Loafer (Apparel)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love menswear shoes!, September 26, 2013
Amazon fan (Las vegas, Nv.) - See all my reviews
I have had trouble with many shoes fitting because I am between an 8.5 and a 9. I thought I had this problem licked with Dolce Vita because of the success I have had buying size 9's consistently and all have been very comfortable. I was very discouraged when this shoe arrived and was definitely too big, as in I couldn't make it work unless I choose to wear a thick sock-which I don't. It's a great looking shoe, slightly distressed by the stitching color. That only added to the good looks for me! If you are wanting a white loafer, I would suggest you keep looking. This one is closer to parchment. I wish it had fit, but it had to go back.

5.0 out of 5 stars great shoe, January 28, 2013
great shoe of wonderful leather. a little tight in the instep, but great leather that conformed to my foot quickly. great professional shoe

Dolce Vita Women's Bronx Loafer