Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

80%
20%

on January 15, 2015
Pretty summery sandal and for the price you can't beat it! lots of compliments on this sandal.
on June 15, 2015
excellent price, fits perfect,nice color and getting good compliments.
on June 12, 2014
Not super comfy (the footbed is very rigid and uncushioned) but a good gladiator look for a decent price. The bright gold-tone hardware is a bit bright, so if you're looking for something more classic, this would not work for you . Overall, I am pleased but not blown away.
on March 1, 2014
I love the embossed leather. Really makes the shoe. Originally got this in the wrong size but loved it so returned for this size and ordered the tan congac color (often nude sandals look like pink on my tan skin so I am always on the look out for the tan congac color) So now I have both! I like tribal styles but still put classy. Though when I got these the piece of leather that holds the strap down was hanging off.... so I had to spend some money to get it fixed.
on August 1, 2013
I got these to wear to my son's UCLA graduation. They are elegant, gorgeous, and comfortable. Love these sandals. Did quite a bit of walking that day and my feet were not worse for the wear.