5.0 out of 5 stars Love
I normally wear a 7.5 in open toe shoes and 8 in closed toe. I needed an 8 in these bc the 7.5 was just a tad too small. They look amazing and are actually comfortable. So many compliments
Published 17 months ago by Chandler

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but...
I really, really liked these shoes! They are super cute but the straps are stiff and rubbed my toes. I give them 5 stars for looks and they do look very high quality. I typically wear a 6.5 or a 7 and after reading other reviews, I ordered a 7.5. They fit pretty good.
Published 9 months ago by Maggi

5.0 out of 5 stars Love, September 6, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Eye catcher!, January 3, 2013
This review is from: Dolce Vita Women's Ranger Platform Sandal (Apparel)
These shoes are very I sexy and unique! I can't wait to wear them this summer. They run a bit small. I advise going a 1/2 size up. I wear a 6 1/2 and a 7 fit much better. The are very easy to walk in despite the height of the shoe. The blue and beige are my favorite!

1.0 out of 5 stars Sad shoe day.😔👠, May 25, 2014
I'm a size 9 in shoes. I ordered these and when they came they were a whole size smaller.they run small. I was so disappointed! Bcuz they are so cute. So if you buy these shoes order a size up from what u usually wear.

4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, May 12, 2014
Loveeee the sandal! I got 1 size larger than usual. Very comfy and supppper cute. It will go with any outfit

3.0 out of 5 stars Cute, but..., April 18, 2014