Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Dolfin Winner Solid Performance Back Swimsuit Womens
Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Segway miniPro STEM

on January 12, 2011
I love this swimsuit! I used it last summer for a month while I was in FL. I wore it to the beach and at the pool. One thing I loved about it at the beach was that I could actively swim and play in the ocean without worrying about losing any part of my swimsuit, but it wasn't too hot when I would just lay out on the beach (like a lot of one-piece swimsuits are). Almost the entire back portion is cut out so it keeps you cool. The size runs small (because it is an athletic swimsuit) so be realistic about your size (look at the size chart). Overall this is a great buy, and I would suggest this suit to anyone who wants to actively swim and look good while doing it! I will certainly be using this swimsuit again this summer!

*Update* I have owned this suit for 3 summers now (since 2010, so this will be my fourth summer using it), and it is still in great condition! I cannot tell you how wonderful this swimsuit is. If you are looking for an active/athletic swimsuit or something more conservative that holds you in...this is the suit for you. If you are merely wanting to get a tan then don't wear this suit--wear a biki or something more cut out. This suit covers your entire front area (right below the collar bone), but (as stated above) the back is cut out so you do get good movement. I have also owned a Speedo one-piece in the past so let me compare them (in my unprofessional opinion): Speedo one-pieces have a thinner material while this Dolfin suit is tighter/thicker (not like you are wearing a sweater thicker but almost like an extra layer of skin) so it sucks you in a little as opposed to hanging on your body. The reviewer who said it 'fits like a glove' makes a spot-on comparison...it does fit like a glove.

I also wanted to add that since I wear it in the ocean and in a pool I do clean it after every use--I wash it in cool water with Woolite in the sink, lay it flat in a towel and roll the towel to gently 'ring it' and remove excess water, and then let it hang over the shower to dry. I am never sure if people know how to clean their swimsuits to keep them looking newer/in good condition longer. (I feel like if you wash it in the washing machine it will wear it out faster and make little fuzzys appear.)

Also, if you look at the comments below this review you can see my advice about sizing. I'm not sure why there are so many negative reviews on the suit because of sizing...don't blame the suit if you don't do your homework on sizing! :)
on September 4, 2010
Fits well, looks good and is inexpensive. Perfect for swimming laps at the gym.
on September 17, 2013
Well, I ordered this swimsuit because it was on sale for 20 dollars. The swimsuit itself seemed true to size, but there were a couple of features of the swimsuit I wish I'd known about before ordering it and which caused me to return it. First of all, I have a larger chest, and the sides of the suit are cut in such a way as to not be . . . fully containing. The top is also not padded in any way. The second thing is that the legs are cut incredibly high. My suit was cut open to halfway up my thigh. Think 80s swimsuit model cut. Haha. Aside from those things, the suit was comfortable and the material was nice. So if you're looking for a cheap suit and have a small bust and don't mind baring your legs and hips, this is it. If you're more busty and hourglass-shaped, this is probably not the suit you want.
on November 20, 2015
I absolutely love Dolphin brand which is truly the most chlorine resistant suit I have found, having tried many name brands. I have a Dolphin swimsuit that I got at least 5 years ago. I wore it at least weekly (teaching water aerobics) minus about 8 months of a pregnancy. I say 8 months b/c I wore it when I was in my first trimester and post-partum after the 6 weeks of recovery before losing weight. Even though it was stretched I was able to wear it, fitting tightly once back to my pre-pregnancy weight. It has held out until only about a month ago when I hurriedly put it on and ripped the liner. Unfortunately when I ordered this suit it did not come with a liner, although it says that it does come fully lined in the front. I plan to return. I also would err on the side of bigger b/c I can tell w/o even trying it on that it will be too small, (too bad the size on the tag has faded from my old one, or I would know what size to get!) I am wondering if the smaller sizes are actually little girls and therefore have no liner? It should be clarified on the website.
on May 16, 2012
I bought this swimsuit to wear to the gym occassionally. It's a nice fit and covers the body well. I've washed it a few times already (about 3 times within a week) and it seems to be holding up well. I would recommend buying a size larger, like others have said. I bought a 34 instead of a 32 and it fits me perfectly. I would recommend this product!
on December 16, 2013
I'm pretty busty and have had problems staying in my other suit. This one kept me in the suit without choking my rib cage. Sizing is a bit small.
on December 21, 2012
I can't match the size with the size inf. I am 5.1feet and 110 pounds, what size should I choose please?