Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Doll Parts, pt. 2
Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Eli Paperboy Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer roadies roadies roadies  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro STEM

on August 5, 2013
Degrassi season 12 is possibly one of the strongest seasons of the series. It immediately starts off with an amazing premiere following Drew and Katie's relationship as it comes to a screeching halt. The first half of the season follows the school through numerous conflicts as the new hockey team and students shake things up. The remainder of the season follows newer topics such as teen marriage, suicide, and the graduation of the senior class. The ending of the season says goodbye to Fiona, Bianca, Owen, Marisol, Jake, Katie, Mo, and Tori, but allows new light to be shown on the new senior class. A spectacular season that I recommend buying.
on March 28, 2013
Even as an adult...I appreciate the realistic lessons that children can learn from this show. It was on when I was a child and I still LOVE this show no matter how old I get. I love the characters...my fave is Eli........oh he is so hot and I relate to him the best.
on October 29, 2013
I've been a fan of the series since the first season with the originals. But I have to say Degrassi gets very addicting. It's such a great show. And this season deals with tougher issues than last season. I recommend this to every Degrassi Fan!!
on June 25, 2013
Degrassi is an insanely super awesome show!
i have watched it for years and the first episode i saw i was completely in love with it!
on December 3, 2013
Season 12 is most definitely one of my favorite seasons of all the other seasons, Nearly all the episodes were great. Would recommend!
on November 4, 2013
Im confused it says 38 episodes but the entire season is 40 episodes.. it really confuses me.. haha anyway its great
on March 1, 2014
I ordered this because I love the TV show and was looking for HD quality. The picture on these DVDs are grainy and faded. I don't know if I got a bad batch but I'm seriously unimpressed. This picture is nothing like something you would get if you bought it off iTunes.
on March 20, 2014
Loved it! I was a little disappointed they didn't have enough of Fiona and Imogen's relationship shown on the show would have loved to see that in more depth but all in all I've had the time of my life with this DVD
on March 16, 2015
Most delightful high school/college drama series. The only bad part is that
the entire series is not Prime. Seasons 1-13 are not avail, then 14-19 are
avail and then Season 20 is again not available. This is the kind of mess that
should it continue I do not know if I will renew my Prime membership.
on May 3, 2014
It was an awesome season. It wasn't that bad. It was really good. I would have liked if cambell could have lived longer.