5.0 out of 5 stars Label tags are great!
Published on December 17, 2010 by KLV

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving
These gift tags are pretty cute looking. However when you try to peel them off the page, they tear. Would be a lot better if they came off without tearing the edges or right in half.
Published on June 29, 2008 by BLS

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Label tags are great!, December 17, 2010
KLV (San Diego, CA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
I had to write this review. I saw there were couple of bad reviews on this product, and that made me reluctant to purchase these, but I bought them anyway because they're a great value, and I was tired of taping labels on. And lo and behold, these sticker labels work just fine! I didn't have any difficulty peeling the stickers off, and they stayed stuck to the gift packages. I did tear one by mistake, but that was just me being careless. This is a wonderful value, get these.

5.0 out of 5 stars They're wonderful, October 14, 2010
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
Obviously the previous reviewers dont' know how to easily peel off any type labels like these. All you have to do is start at the corner of the sheet and pull back. All of the dividers and borders come off easily in one try. Then it's easy to just peel off each one when you want to use one. These labels are high quality, a vinyl-like material and they stick very well to packages. We ordered some in August and ran out of them (We shop early for Christmas presents) and are ordering another set today. The price is outstanding for these and I highly recommend them.

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks can be deceiving, June 29, 2008
BLS (Houston, Texas) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Great gift tags!, October 30, 2012
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
I bought these for wrapping some Christmas gifts early, and I really love them. There are three different sheet designs, with two designs twice for a total of five sheets of labels. They're very easy to use and of very good quality, both design-wise (some cute and some classic and all very nice to look at) and functionality-wise. Definitely a great bargain for the price!

3.0 out of 5 stars The 100 Holiday Gift Tags are a good buy for the money, November 22, 2013
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
These Holiday Gift Tags are a good buy for the money. They are easy to use, as they are peal and stick. I didn't read the description very well and was surprised that the majority of the stickers are designed for children's gifts. I did my shopping and gift wrapping early so I did not have time to find or buy others for my adult gifts. It really doesn't matter that much and the cute designs will bring out the child in everyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Holiday Tags, October 19, 2012
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
I love these tags. I have not seen any of these styles before. The tags are big enough that you can write on them. The colors or bold and bright.There is a nice mixture of adult and childrens tags also. I will get them again next year Polly

5.0 out of 5 stars Must Buy!, December 5, 2011
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
The gift tags are very nice looking. They are good size also so you can't miss it on a present. For the price and amount of tags, this is a great deal. Zoom Party is the company who sells the tags also sent a couple of coupons with the tags, a very nice touch in my opinion. As to say we want your bussiness. The tags are on 5 seperate sheets. I am very happy with this item. Thank you Zoom Party.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love that they stay on the gifts, but, July 7, 2013
Mr Leroy L Beavers Jr (ANNISTON, ALABAMA, United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
I was hoping to get some stickers for birthdays. But they are for Christmas. Which I don't mind. Just saying that be prepared these aren't for all holidays. But once they are on then they stay on.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice tags, good price., February 11, 2012
Cracker5 (Jacksonville, Florida USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
These are pretty tags. It's nice to have a supply of tags and I really like the self-stick feature that makes them so easy to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than moms!, December 3, 2011
This review is from: 100 Holiday Gift Tags (Kitchen)
I got these because my mom has been using the same old gift tags for years! So this year I wanted to out do her a little bit and, in short, she stole some from me. There are different sheets with different sticker tags. I must say, I love them!

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

100 Holiday Gift Tags
100 Holiday Gift Tags by Dollar Days (661)
$0.78