Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Eric Clapton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation SnS

on December 12, 2008
Bought this dollhouse from BabyAge, who is absolutely wonderful to work with. This dollhouse kit was provided by Greenleaf, one of BabyAge's vendors. I cannot recommend Greenleaf. Quality of materials was extremely poor -- wood pieces fell apart easily, tabs and slots didn't match up, none of the wood matched. It was all different types and colors. The only option was to paint everything. My dad helped build the dollhouse, which is a very good thing. He had to make pieces to replace the ones that fell apart (very thin laminated wood was used) Thankfully, Dad is a wood-worker. I will never again purchase a product from Greenleaf. They seem to either have no Quality Control staff, or they simply don't care.
on December 27, 2010
I built this dollhouse for my 7 yo stepdaughter for Christmas. It took me about 7 hours with painting and doing flooring and assembling (I haven't done wallpaper yet). The instructions were pretty straight forward and simple, but I'm also pretty good at this kind of stuff. I didn't use any glue in the main structure, but used hot glue for the porch, doors, and window boxes, and I used Modge podge for the windows, shutters, and shingles. It is very heavy to move, and seems fairly sturdy. She absolutely loves it, and we spent all day Christmas building beds, hanging pictures, and making rugs.
review image review image
on December 27, 2011
I received this dollhouse for Christmas a few days ago. It's almost done (I'm still working on the paint) and really cute. I just have a few complaints...1, the wood is very thin, and should really be thicker. 2, the directions are sometimes VERY hard to understand and may take a good 10-15 minutes before you actually understand what they are talking about. 3, there are no instructions about how to put on shingles, 4, the shingles are very poor quality (i had to buy different ones), and 5, some of the tabs don't match up evenly. Oh yeah, and I might mention, the picture really under-estimates the size. IT'S HUGE.
on April 17, 2013
It seems like the last 2 orders was okay but the wood was terrible very hard to work with.I am 88 years old and make dollhouses and give them away to needy kids.I will try 1 more and see if it is okay.
on October 7, 2013
This is definitely not one of products I will display with pride. The quality is not what I expected and the veneer on the back is so thin that it too easily flakes off when attempting to sand the edge with even the finest sandpaper. I'm sure the paint will cover it, but it is a bit of a frustration. I will finish it and place a back and extra roof on top and use it for a birdhouse,up in a tree.
on September 19, 2015
This dollhouse was easy to build and looks great. My nine year old sister loves it and it was a fun project to work on together.
on June 23, 2015
Wood was warped... second floor is bowed. Tried to moisten it and weigh it down but no luck. Also wood not cut through enough, especially the small parts.
on February 11, 2016
it looks really nice. i love the color as well as the design of the house. i am so glad that i have this in addition to my collection. grat!
on February 11, 2016
it looks very pretty. i did not even expected it to be this nice. i am so happy to have it. great buy indeed. it looks very cute in person.
on July 16, 2015
The house is pretty intricate and detailed. It's a little more work than I expected, but looks to be a great daddy daughter project.