5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente calidad
Muy buen material, las tallas son fieles a la decripción del producto. Es cómoda y cubre en sobre manera mis expectativas. Excelente proveedor lo recomiendo ampliamente, responsable y cuidadoso con la mercancia. Seguiré comprando esta marca.
Published 21 months ago by Vanessa

3.0 out of 5 stars T-Rex arms
This jacket is tight on the shoulders and made for someone with really really short arms... like a T-rex. It will suffice for skiiing now though.
Published on December 26, 2012 by Melinda Bevly

3.0 out of 5 stars T-Rex arms, December 26, 2012

3.0 out of 5 stars nice jacket but....., December 17, 2012
This appeared to be a really nice light weight cold weather jacket. But when I tried it on the sleeves were a little too short. Unless you are wearing gloves that cover your forearm, your wrist are going to be exposed to the elements. I was a little disappointed. Considering returning for a larger size which may solve the problem

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice Jacket, May run a little small, March 14, 2013
I ordered this jacket for an upcomming ski trip. I wanted something reasonable priced and somewhat light, as you get HOT when skiing! I am short (4'10"), but also thick, so I was concerned about the sizing. I used the size chart to choose my size, and it was accurate in my expierence.

The jacket is lined in fleece around the "vest" areas, but not in the arms. The hood is hideous in my opinion, its itchy around my face, but it is detachable! There are no inside pockets, but both outside pockets do zip shut. The sleeves have elastic and velcro around the wrists.

The jacket is fairly thin (perfect for skiing!). The matierial is the same as my sons more expensive FreeCountry jacket. The fit is good in the chest, however feels tight across my shoulders. I think it will be fine for skiing, however it does restrict my range of motion. The arms/sleeves of the jacket seem short. I am a short person with short arms, so for me it is the perfect size, however I suspect a taller person with longer arms would find that the sleeves may be too short. If you look closely at the picture you can tell the jacket arms seem a little short on the model, just imagine if she put her arms abover her head!

All in all, it is a great jacket for the price, and fits me fairly well. I have a difficult time finding anything that fits well, so a win for me but it may be a problem for others.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excelente calidad, March 11, 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars ripped quickly :(, January 25, 2013
I loved my coat it fit perfect it was warm but in less than a month it has ripped up the front for no reason. the material just gave way and started to rip so it kep ripping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good, January 6, 2013
I bought it last minute for my ski trip and turns out to be very good. I typically wear size S but the S was a little bit tight to me though.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sizes Run Small, December 13, 2012
This review is from: Dollhouse Performance Ski Jacket with Detachable Faux Fur Trim Hood and Polar Fleece Lining (Apparel)
Ordered Extra Large jacket which is normally oversized and it was very tight when worn with ski bib. Take into consideration this fact when ordering. Otherwise quality was fine