4.0 out of 5 stars Great Flour, March 3, 2012
This review is from: Domata Gluten Free Variety Pack, 4-lb. Bags (Pack of 4): 2- All-Purpose Flour, 1 Pizza Mix, 1 Seasoned) (Misc.)
I purchased the gluten free Domata Variety flour Pack and really like it alot. The seasoned flour is good for breading and frying and makes a great golden crust. I used the all purpose flour several times and everything turned out great. It seemed nice and light. I will experiment with the Pizza Flour soon. I am hoping the Domata website will be up and running again soon so I can get some more recipes. I will re-order soon.

5.0 out of 5 stars What a nice variety, September 5, 2012
I have used this flour product for 5 years and it is so easy now to cook my husbands favorite meals again. We are enjoying many of the foods we had to give up over the years and now we can make tasty breading for chicken, fish and pork. I bake breads and other baked goods and the Pizza is great. It is very simple and easy to use. Just cup for cup and what is easier than that. We love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 13, 2014
Best gluten free flour I have used cup for cup