Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now May4th

Price:$1.29

Showing 1-10 of 34 reviews(5 star). Show all reviews
on January 6, 2012
Jessie J Is extremely talented. From her amazing vocals to just the compilation of her music, it is all very well done and well put together. I can't wait to see what this girl has next for us, she is going to be a mega star soon!
on October 10, 2014
I had heard this song a lot but never knew who was the singer then I found out so I bought her cd, but this song wasn't on it , I was bummed but then recently it came up on Digital Music for a great price so I got it and I am now happy .
on September 1, 2013
pop music, but catchy, ear-wormy [!] and actually has the chops to hang in there past a couple weeks. Jessie J give an energetic performance, and hangs in with the syncopated guitar and electronica well...worth the listen, and worth the purchase!
on March 12, 2013
Just want to keep this review simple. Its a good song. And when AMAZON recommends a new artist to listen to, i tend to listen. Usually this works out great and i find a new band or artist i like. Jessie J is no exception!
on March 7, 2012
Jessie J's "Domino" is awesome. Interestingly, she sounds like Katy Perry in this song... but Jessie J is British (despite penning Miley Cyrus' Party In The U.S.A.) It's a fun dance pop song. "Domino" is a song and game worth playing!
on October 14, 2012
This is a great song by Jessee J. She is a fine singer, and this song is cheerful, and has a great beat. I listen to it all of the time, and Jessee J. has a great singing voice, and Domino
is a great song to listen to!!!!
on December 1, 2012
Honestly I don't understand why no one gives this girl love, but goes bat-s*** over Adele. Very fun pop sound and some great songs on her album. If you love Whitney Houston's "Dance With Somebody" you'll love this song.
on January 2, 2012
Love this song and it was really cheap on Amazon. The sound quality is perfect. I listen to it on my kindle all the time.
on August 29, 2011
AFTER BUYING JESSIE J'S DEBUT ALBUM CALLED WHO YOU ARE THIS YEAR,I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO HE FOR THE PAST COUPLE OF MONTHS AND I AM ENJOYING HER MUSIC THIS SONG IS GREAT ANDI HOPE SHE MAKES A MUSIC VIDEO FOR IT SOON.
on February 25, 2012
this is a great song i just can't stop listing to it. It on my favorite list that's how good it is i really recomind for you to buy this song. It's the best i just don't have enought to say about it.