4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Unique Watch
This watch is fantastic. For the price, I didn't expect a whole lot. Maybe something to get a few uses out of as a novelty piece. The quality is far beyond what I expected and looks really nice and very unique on. The face has the look of old-world. I've never seen a watch like this, and the price makes it unbeatable.

UPDATE
I still love this watch,...
Published 19 months ago by Sandy in Florida

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice
Love the design of this watch, have had many compliments. It is comfortable and like that you have 2 choices for sizing. But be prepared to replace the battery right away. I wear this to work and used it for less than a week when the battery died. Disappointing.
Published 15 months ago by HSolb

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Unique Watch, July 4, 2013
This review is from: Domire Quartz Stylish Weave WRAP Around Leather Bracelet Lady Woman Wrist Watch (Watch)

UPDATE
I still love this watch, but the closure/size may be an issue for some. The closure is with snaps instead of a buckle. This could be a problem for those with small to medium-sized wrists. I am not thin, yet the smallest snap setting is still a bit big on me. As a result, the watch turns over on my wrist so the face is on the bottom of my arm. Because it is made of soft leather, the band has stretched a little over time. This makes it even larger on my wrist. If you have thin wrists, you may be disappointed in the fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars GREAT!, July 26, 2013
I love my retro watch! I've had it a couple of months and wear it all the time. it keeps perfect time. Good quality leather band and nice detailing. I have a very small wrist so even with the band on the tightest snaps, it is just a little loose. Wouldn't really want it much tighter, though. Just wouldn't recommend it for a young girl. I plan on buying more of these leather wrap around band watches!

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice, October 27, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars flower watch, October 27, 2013
This is such a cute watch. I saw it and thought it would be a perfect watch to wear with my clothing. It reminded me of the 70's and I loved the 70's.

1.0 out of 5 stars Musty Smell | Looks Cheap, October 4, 2013
The watch arrived reeking of a musty, strange smell, and looks cheap and sits floppy (in a weird way) on the wrist. I should have known better considering the price. I tried to return it (I don't want another musty watch) but they insist I have to pay for shipping to CHINA. So if I can air it out, I will donate it.

Quick summary: Learn from my mistake. Inferior product. Don't Buy!

3.0 out of 5 stars So cute, October 20, 2013
It's as cute as the picture and fits really well. The only problem I have with it, is that the watch unsnaps easily by itself

4.0 out of 5 stars Adorable watch !, October 19, 2013
Adorable watch !! Love the bracele-watch look and the flower is a bonus for me :) the only reason I gave it a 4 star is that the snaps on the back are too close together for the width of the leather so you have to finagle ...

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!!, October 4, 2013
Looks just like the picture. Fits perfectly on my wrist. I would reccommend it to everyone. I love it and looks so retro

5.0 out of 5 stars Love love love it!!!!!, October 12, 2013
i loved mine!! it is a little hippie bohemian and stylish all rolled up in 1!!Try it. you will love it!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars i love it, August 21, 2013
I love it . the color is so beautiful. suitable for every day. Every one see it say it is cool.