Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Melanie Martinez $5 Off Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Deal of the Day
Questions & Answers
Please make sure that your post is a question about the product. Edit your question or post anyway.
Sort: Most Helpful first | Newest first
Showing 1-5 of 5 questions
votes
The waxwear is said to be more water resistant -- both the material and the contents (protection-wise). This comes mostly via a wax coating, and occasional reapplication of an included wax product that the owner applies to the outside of the bag. I did not buy the waxwear for this reason though, and I have not used the wax product on it either -- I bought it mostly because of appearance and feel, like the way some prefer buying "prewashed" denim jeans over fresh ones. A new waxwear is a lot less stiff than the original too. Some may like this, and some may consider it less protective of the contents (I think either is just as protective). I have owned both, and personally I'm happier with the waxwear but, like most everything else, it's a personal preference. I think the waxwear is a bit more protective in downpours and monsoons, but not a whole lot. Either model makes for a great camera bag!
Oct 31, 2014 by JohnR
votes
Yes
Feb 22, 2015 by Jason C.
votes
Internal Dimensions 12L x 6.5W x 9"D I took this from the website. It looks like they have bags a little bit bigger and smaller
Sep 23, 2014 by Amazon Customer
votes
Yes
Nov 1, 2014 by J. J. Prietto
votes
Mine came with a Velcro insert that can be removed which will just be an empty bag. But even with it in, you can use it for anything.
Mar 5, 2013 by Robert John Pena
‹ Previous   1   Next ›

Search Questions and Answers