Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stephen Marley Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

Format: Amazon Video|Change
Price:$1.99

on February 18, 2013
In this enlightened era in which we live, it is very refreshing to find a video that has NO swearing in it. Not that I am a prude. This guy is hilarious about things we do each day. I would recommend it for "Family Night Movies".
on April 2, 2015
One of the funniest comics I have ever seen. I think it's suitable for family viewing. This guy does his act w/o all the usual four-letter words. There is some vague innuendos but nothing shocking. If you don't find this guy funny you probably should see a doctor.
on December 30, 2012
Loved it! This DVD is jam-packed with fresh, creative, hilarious material performed with comic perfection. Our whole family enjoyed it, and I've already watched it three times. Be prepared to laugh until it hurts.
on June 29, 2015
I went to Tommy T's in Pleasanton, CA a couple of years back and saw him--I'd never heard of him at the time, but MAN, he was so hilarious he had me stomping on the floor (yeah, I'm one of those people). Happy to buy his material and support his work!
on January 16, 2013
Don Friesen is a funny guy. My mom has been listening to a lot of PG comedians recently and ordered this DVD for a friend. It was very funny. We particularly liked his impression of being dragged around shopping.

The DVD arrived quickly. No complaints!
on June 18, 2012
He's frickin' hilarious!! I love that it is for the whole family!!! Can't wait for the next one!!!!! I was at this show...and didn't stop laughing for a minute!!
on June 29, 2012
Rented "Ask Your Mom" and loved every minute of it. Do not miss it. Heard this show was on a pay channel that we do not get, so was thrilled to see it for rent on Amazon. Hopefully there will be many more specials from Don Friesen. Hilarious.
on June 23, 2012
This is not fair, there has got to be a way to hack Amazon and give Don Friesen 6 stars. He is dynamic, energetic, relevant, hilarious, and clean. I am already looking forward to his next video (which I hope is soon). He is quotable too, me and my girlfriend are saying his lines around the house and cracking ourselves up. I recommend this, if he comes to your city, buy your tickets fast because he will sell out.
on October 21, 2012
I had my doubts, but he kept me laughing pretty much the entire time. The only problem was that it seemed fairly short...I was left wanting more!
on July 23, 2013
Non stop laughter, all the jokes pertained to real life style situations that just crack you up the way he lays them out. Great comedian!!!